New Photo Viewer

[EDIT June 19]- Hey all, Just a quick heads-up that Netflix links aren't working on the site right now, but we're working on a fix and they'll be back in a few days. Thanks! - Michelle

Photo Viewer is now live!

Hi all,

We are excited to announce that this week, we are launching a new Photo Viewer experience in show, people, and episode photos. We'll give you a heads up when it's live!

You can now leave comments on photos, share them, and rate them. The left and right arrows navigate you through the photos, and the escape key exits you from the viewer.

Enjoy!
Edlyn (etong87)

Posted by etong87 06/05/2012 10:40am comments: 25

Comments

Type your comment below

• @etong87 All the crew subs I made are now showing in both the show guide and the person guide. Thanks for the update!
    Scott-

• Yup, everything has gone through from the weekend. Thanks!

• There is still a delay or glitch with some subs. I submitted cast and crew for 'The John Thaw Story' in two submissions and got four acceptances back (two for each). The cast and crew are in the episode now but are only visible from the show page or the cast/crew page on the episode, not the overview page. http://www.tv.com/shows/the-john-thaw-story/the-john-thaw-story-2484016/

• I can't episodes a user submitted to show on the guide. I can see the episode in the guide by using the reorder tool. I can't get a synopsis to show up at all on Drop Dead Diva. I can see it only by clicking on it for the episode I added it to.

• @cook567 @laurameyer Will resolve these issues with you via PM - thanks!

TOTAL SUBMISSIONS

by tv.com members

community helpers

these users are here to help