Now LIVE: List Comments, Favorites and Profile Page Improvements, and More!

1. Comments on Lists

- We've seen a ton of great lists from you all and now you'll have a chance to add your feedback via comments!
- You'll also be able to comment on completed re-casting games.

2. Favorites Fixes
- We've upped the limit of favorites viewable from the header dropdown menu to 250.
- There is no cap on your overall favorites list.

3. Improved Profile Stability
- Those of you that were having issues seeing your profile pages will see improvements. However, some subpages on your profile will still be difficult to load. We're going to continue to make improvements on this.
- We're in the process of planning our new profile pages and we hope to have more to share with you soon!

4. Coming Later This Month
- We're working on a new cast & crew search tool! It'll be significantly faster and more refined. You'll be able to search single names such as Char and Usher.

Thanks!
Edlyn

Posted by etong87 09/12/2012 11:32am comments: 28

Comments

Type your comment below

• When I clicked on fresh forums, I get an error message. I tried several times same thing. http://www.tv.com/forums/error.html&error_code=0&error_msg=Invalid%20Board.&p=9d4b1688ce80d9c56b4f4cd228ec6d93

• @AprilFox Will resolve this w/ you via PM - thanks.

• Why the limit? I've traditionally used the drop-down list for easy access to the shows I edit.

You may or may not be aware, but one of the pages to which I, at least, have no access is my submissions history.

• Meanwhile, will the PM buttons continue to vanish? Or is anyone else seeing that?

• @TheOldBill Yes, we are aware of this issue. Users with sizable contribution lists will have issues accessing sub pages on their profiles. Thanks - I will keep you updated on this.

• So what is Now LIVE about Profile Page Improvements, as mentioned in the header?

• @Gislef Those of you that were unable to see your profiles should be able to see them now, as mentioned in the post.

• I'm having trouble rating episodes, it takes 4-5 attempts before they take. It's been like it for a day or two.

• Not sure if it is a site-wide problem but noticed on the Hugh Bonneville guide his Star credits for 'The Silence' and Guest Star credits for 'The Replacements' are duplicated. http://www.tv.com/people/hugh-bonneville/

• And on the Hugh Bonneville guide, the last two credits listed under Guest Star are not in order with the rest of the listed credits.

• Meanwhile, the spacing issue mentioned in the previous column continues. Either both dozens of new users and power users think words like "thisshowis" now exist, and all decided to think it at the same time. At the same time that the submission fields went south as far as diacritical characters, hyphens, and quotation marks went weird. Or there's some issue with spacing probably caused by the WYSIWIG editor.

• Looking forward to the new cast search tool. :)

• So meanwhile, what do we do with submissions made to "fix" the problems caused by the WYSIWIG editor? Bad diacritical marks, messed up m- and n- dashes, apostrophes, quotation marks, etc? Reject them and say that staff will fix the display eventually? Or accept them?

• @cook567 Will resolve this issue w/ you via PM, thanks.

• @Yaspaa It is going to be a lot faster! :)

• @Gislef Will discuss this w/ you via PM.

TOTAL SUBMISSIONS

by tv.com members

community helpers

these users are here to help