Office Closed

Hi all,

Just want to give everyone a heads up that our offices will be closed next week (Dec 24th-28th), and on Monday and Tuesday the following week (Dec 31st and Jan 1st). We will be back in the office Wednesday, January 2nd.

We wish everyone Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

What are your plans for the holidays? I'm heading down to LA to spend time with my family!

- Edlyn

Posted by etong87 12/21/2012 11:23am comments: 19

Comments

Type your comment below

• Happy holidays everyone! I'll be traveling back home to Massachusetts to see my family & my pug! I'm so excited!

• Happy Holidays Everyone! I'm spending a nice quite Christmas at home with my Mom and my cats the Overlords. They just abide me staying at the house because I have thumbs. :P
    Scott-

• Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone! I love this time of year when family and friends all get together.

• Stay safe.

• Have a good holiday and stay safe. We'll entertain ourselves with online soccer games and kitchen remodeling. :)

• Happy Christmas! I'll try and do my best to only edit guides i am editor of until you are all back :-)

• Have a Happy and Merry Holiday to you all.

• So... did anyone else lose login access to the site for about 12 hours? Login button wouldn't work, failed on multiple PCs and IDs, the usual? If so, thanks to whoever the 24-7 guy is for fixing it on Christmas day!

• Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year to everyone!

• @Gislef: Yes, seems like most of yesterday and evening. At midnight, I still couldn't sign in. So as I can now, someone is still on call over the holiday, thankfully!

• @Gislef, it happened to me too. I gave up after a few minutes.

• Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year, guys. :)

• Well, it looks like someone on staff either came in to check the 7+ day overdue queue, or is working from home. :)

• I appreciate that somebody is still posting things to keep us entertained. Hope you all have a great vacation.

• @Gislef @sounddude @telvisnostic Are any of you still having issues logging in to the site? Please PM me if you are - thanks!

• Nope. As noted, it was resolved on or about Christmas Day.

• Happy Holidays to my TV.com friends! I can't wait for the holiday break to end so that new shows air and my favorites return.

TOTAL SUBMISSIONS

by tv.com members

community helpers

these users are here to help