Site Update 1/8

Hi all,

Welcome back from the holidays! Hope everyone had a wonderful time .

We have a small update for you guys today - autocomplete in site search now works everywhere across the site including the forums, news & people hub, and all edit pages (show, people, etc).

If you haven't seen it yet, here's our handy-dandy 2013 Midseason Premieres Calendar. Have your favorite shows come back to air? Join in the discussion of your favorite shows in the Episode Discussion Streams.

Which midseason premieres are you looking forward to most? I'm super excited for Shameless, Pretty Little Liars, and Game of Thrones!

Thanks,
Edlyn

Posted by etong87 01/08/2013 2:03pm comments: 9

Comments

Type your comment below

• Pumped about the fact that Spike has decided to do a third season of a show that last aired in 2004 (!!). If you've never seen The Joe Schmo Show, it doesn't pull any punches in spoofing most reality competition shows and the new version looks equally ridiculous.

• Welcome back! I'm interested in PLL, Lost Girl, Spartacus, Enlightened, Continuum (thanks heavens it's in the US now!), Body of Proof, Warehouse 13 and Defiance.

• Glad the auto-complete function is working. It was kind of annoying. Hope you had a restful vacation. I can't wait for the return of Community and Psych.

• @telvisnostic Great shows!

• @IndianaMom Love Community!!

• @etong87, thanks!

• welcome back to y'all. happy of the return of Scandal. please people/fans; season 2 eps 8, the tune/melody played love scene between olivia and fitz in the oval room. cannot find it. help!

• New premiers I am currently excited for: Continuum, The Americans, & Newsreaders. I also can't wait for the returns of Archer, Workaholics, Spartacus and Best Week Ever!

• @fweak Looking forward to The Americans as well. Let us know how you like it!

TOTAL SUBMISSIONS

by tv.com members

community helpers

these users are here to help