Bug Fixes Update 4/2

Update 9:48am: These are now live! Let us know what you think.

Hello,

We are putting out some more bug fixes shortly so I wanted to let you all know what to expect! The fixes are going out right now, so they should be live on the site very soon. I will update this post when they are live.

- The notifications bar was showing the timestamp of your original comment, not the timestamp of when that comment was marked with a thumbs up or down. This has been tweaked and the timestamp in the notifications bar should now be more accurate to when the action on your comment took place.

- The count of thumbs up on the notifications thread page was not displaying properly. This has been fixed.

Please let us know what you think!

Posted by jessicakroeber 04/02/2013 9:33am comments: 5

Comments

Type your comment below

• Very glad to have the thumbs up fix. Now I need to think of wittier comments.

• I found an issue of ends of reveiws and beginnings of reveiw titles disappearing when I post the reveiw.

• @modernfamily120 - can you PM me specific examples of that issue so I can take a look? Thanks!

• there is some kind of duplication to episodes happening for special linked features - it's creating new episodes. e.g. Breaking Bad: http://postimg.org/image/chdp0rzx9/

• @aldaros23 - Those are not duplicate episodes. The network made versions of those episodes available with commentary so we index those, too. We list them out as a separate episode so users know which one they are watching when they click to watch. Some fans will want to watch those versions, as well!

TOTAL SUBMISSIONS

by tv.com members

community helpers

these users are here to help