Mod Queue Backlog

Update 9:40AM on 4/26: My mod queue and PM system are back to working how they did before the problems. Please let me know if you are still experiencing any issues.

Hello,

I just wanted to give you all a heads up that I am experiencing issues with the mod queue that are preventing me from being able to clear our the subs for any shows without editors. We are working on the issue and are hoping to have a fix soon. Until then, you may notice that your subs for shows without editors are taking longer than normal to get approved/rejected.

Please let me know if anyone else is having issues with their own queues so we can determine if this is site-wide or account related.

Thanks!

Posted by jessicakroeber 04/24/2013 3:31pm comments: 17

Comments

Type your comment below

• Personal subs on shows I edit are going through and publishing fine, although I did get one entry that duplicated itself. The submissions I've had so far today have processed fine.

The system has been running pretty slow tonight, with a few Guru meditation errors. That may have accounted for the duplicate, since I resubmitted it.

What happens if a sub "fails", that we should watch out for?

• System is brutal this morning, am getting Guru errors, system is so slow and buggy. Couldn't get to one of my guides had to go thru google to get there. I also have had things duplicate. Will check back this afternoon, it's just not a workable system. Turtles move faster.

• My message posted twice, I meant to add that there is a skip happening as well, where the screen moves down a bit then back up, herky jerky movement. This started yesterday as well.

• My message posted twice, I meant to add that there is a skip happening as well, where the screen moves down a bit then back up, herky jerky movement. This started yesterday as well.

• System is brutal this morning, am getting Guru errors, system is so slow and buggy. Couldn't get to one of my guides had to go thru google to get there. I also have had things duplicate. Will check back this afternoon, it's just not a workable system. Turtles move faster.

• Having same experience today as AprilFox: super slow site, buggy, pages are jumpy. I make one submission to a guide not mine and I get back duplicate acceptances. Trying to read PM's takes forever (and many times it goes to a 500 page) and takes even longer to delete one.

• Thanks for the feedback guys. I am also getting the 500 errors with PMs. The bug I'm getting on the mod queue is actually that every time I try to mod something, the page turns up blank so I can't. Anyone seeing that?

• I just opened up my queue to process and there is a glitch. Every other one, when I hit "approve" it takes me to a blank page that I have to "reload the page" which has me "resend".

• I haven't had any problems with my mod queue in the last 24 hours, up until just now when I had to reject a sub and it went through fine.

I did get one "screen not available" error when I opened my PM screen, but after that all functions worked fine.

• @TesserT - That's what's happening to me, too! Although yesterday reloading the page stopped working, too.

• Thanks guys. We are continuing to look into the issue & I will update you if I learn anything more. If you are seeing anything else weird, please continue to comment here to let us know!

• After I enter an episode summary I'm finding that if I go back into edit the site has added a line or two before the summary. I found this when I went in to enter an episode production # after it aired. I can delete the lines and the lines don't return. The extra lines don't show up on the episode page, they are only seen if you go into edit. I checked several episodes I'd submitted and they all had the extra lines. Not sure it's a big deal.

• Just accepted a submission, blank screen appeared, I refreshed and no problem. Still slow and skippy. Double posts occuring as well.

• The site is also adding extra lines at the beginning of notes. These extra lines are also showing up on the Episode Overview page. Didn't this happen before sometime in the past?

• As I was adding crew to an episode last night, the system got slower and slower, down to a crawl, by the time I got a few names added to the list.

TOTAL SUBMISSIONS

by tv.com members

community helpers

these users are here to help