Changing Your Profile Image

Hello!

Today we are releasing a new feature that will allow you to toggle between your uploaded TV.com profile image and your Facebook profile image (if you are connected via Facebook) on your profile. The image change will be reflected everywhere on the site except for in reviews & forums (we know you'd like that too & it's on our queue to look at!).

To toggle your image, go to your profile and hover over your profile image. You'll see a CHANGE IMAGE button appear like this:

When you click on CHANGE IMAGE, you'll see the option to use your TV.com profile image or your Facebook one!

Let us know what you think!

Posted by jessicakroeber 07/23/2013 3:04pm comments: 10

Comments

Type your comment below

• Any news on when we'll be able to edit our forum signatures again?

• @layle1 - I don't have an update on editing your forum signatures but I will be sure to let you all know when I do. Thanks for checking in!

• Thanks, appreciate it.

• Is there some reason that on the forum pages, so many of the most recent entries are blank for the different forums?

Well, yes, I understand they're blank because the last thread posted (usually spam) was deleted. But shouldn't the next most recent thread in that forum come up eventually? Instead they just... stay blank. It didn't used to work that way, and leaving them blank doesn't seem to be an anti-spam measure.

If the general forum page isn't going to display any threads for each sub-forum, it's not really doing much good... :(

• On the subject of forums, has 'Ask the Mods' been deleted? It's still listed on the main page, but I get a 404 error when trying to access it.

• @dhaworth - We're aware of that 404 & are working to fix it. Will update you when we know more.

• @Gislef - The blank entry is a result of the spam. We are working on this, too.

• It can't be entirely a result of the spam. Because as an editor, I deleted one post from a show forum. And now on the Favorite Boards display, that one shows blank, too.

TOTAL SUBMISSIONS

by tv.com members

community helpers

these users are here to help