Site Updates, 10/1

Hello!

I just wanted to let you know about two updates today.

1. Some of you were experiencing some issues with the PM system and the forums causing things to vanish and reappear. We have fixed the issue and everything should be working properly again.

2. You can now mention other users in your comments! If you type @TheirUsername (with correct capitalization), it will send them a notification that they were mentioned by you!

Let us know what you think!

Posted by jessicakroeber 10/01/2013 3:42pm comments: 10

Comments

Type your comment below

• Hi Pat, PMs are working on Friefox but still not on Chrome, my usual browser. I think it has to do with javascript log.For me this has been going on for over a month.

• @Kerkesh - Thanks for writing to us! Pat let me know you guys talked via PM and that everything is fine now. Let me know if that's not the case!

• I'm still showing 2 notifications, even after I clicked on everything in the list. I'm using Chrome.

• @IndianaMom - Can you PM me with more details? Which notifications list are you talking about? Have you tried to clear your cache or refresh your browser? Sometimes those notification numbers are cached.

• only "problem" i see on notifications is letting me know an episode of a how i follow is on the air.when i come back, the same notification is on; i assume it will be there until i check in the episode.

• @pmgabreunet - This is a known bug. We are working on it. For now, you can turn those New Episodes notifications off on your profile.

• Is it just me, or did everyone else get removed from all of their communities? The tab at the top says I have no communities, but the list on the right-hand column still shows which ones I'm following.

• @Gislef, yes! Mine currently says I'm a member of 0 communities. Also, both community links at the top of the page lead to a list of all Community posts, not just the ones of which I'm a member. I wouldn't mind if one of them did this, but not both.

• @Gislef & @IndianaMom - This was a temporary glitch but everything should be fixed now. Let me know if that's not the case!

TOTAL SUBMISSIONS

by tv.com members

community helpers

these users are here to help