Community Update, 10/10

Hello!

We've added a cool new feature to the communities! Whenever you see a user's avatar, you can hover over it to see a pop-up with more information about that user at a glance! It also gives you a link to easily follow other users right from your feed!

Following other users is a new feature we're working on. If you like what someone is posting or commenting, you can follow them and we hope to better surface those users' activities for you in the future.

If your profile is private, not to worry! The pop-up only shows the same information as your private profiles do (how long you've been a member, how many communities you're in, how many followers you have, and how many community posts you've posted).

As always, let us know what you think!

Posted by jessicakroeber 10/11/2013 9:54am comments: 8

Comments

Type your comment below

• Nice! Yeah, following somebody hasn't made much sense since we lost our blogs. Revamping that would be good.

• Nice addition, Jessica! This is really cool.

• @thefanof - Glad you like it! @IndianaMom - agreed! We're working on it :)

• So is staff checking spam flagging at least once a business day? Since editors can't do anything about it on shows they edit...

• Make that at least once every two business days.

Or are these "Come to our site and watch a video... if you download a malware-ridden piece of software" advertisements acceptable now? :(

• Just out of curiosity, what's the point of the Pick Your Own option on the MVP panels? Every time I enter one, the system "forgets" it as soon as I redraw the page, or leave it and come back.

Or am I doing something wrong...

• @Gislef - Yes, staff checks flagged spam daily.

• @Gislef - Looks like the behavior you're seeing on the MVP polls is a bug. It's on our list to fix!

TOTAL SUBMISSIONS

by tv.com members

community helpers

these users are here to help