Notification Emails, New Communities, and Planned Site Outage

Update 10/25 1:47PM: We're back up and testing everything to make sure all is working as normal. If you encounter any problems, please PM Andrew (Andrew_Moore). Thank you for your patience!

Update 10/24 5:09PM: The maintenance will likely begin tomorrow around 7am PST. We expect everything to be back to normal by the end of the day, but hopefully well before then. During this time, you will not be able to make edits or process submissions. We will update this post when the site is working properly again!

Update 10/24 11:57am: It is looking likely that the outage will be early PST Friday morning (10/25). I will update again when I know more exact times. I will be out tomorrow so if you have questions or concerns related to the outage please contact Andrew_Moore tomorrow.

Hello,

We have a few things to update you about today.

1. We are planning a site outage later this week while we do some maintenance. At that time, you will not be able to make edits or process the submissions in your queue. You will get an extra day to process subs when this happens. PMs may also be affected. I will update you when I know a better idea of when this will happen.

2. We've added Primetime TV Notification Emails. Read all the details about those on the editorial posthere.

3. We added some more communities to the site. Here's a list of the new communities, but the full list is also on that news article above.

30 Rock

That '70s Show

Alphas

The Amazing Race

Anger Management

The Awesomes

Broadchurch

Charmed

The Closer

The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Franklin & Bash

Hotel Impossible