Forums: Gameshows: Drew Carey's Improv-O Rama

Antique22

[1]Dec 29, 2010
    • level: 11

Starting in March Drew Carey will host his 4th game show this time on GSN called Drew Carey's Improv-O Rama and previews for this hilarious fun show debuted yesterday and it seems that with Drew Carey now a member of the GSN family will his GSN debut improve ratings for the network. Or if Drew Carey's Improv-O Rama becomes a hit show will he now leave The Price Is Right to do success on this new game show?,

Has anyone heard about this show,

Tiki

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Speckledorfed

[2]Jan 10, 2011
    • level: 26
    I've seen commercials for it on GSN and looked it up. It's going to be quite a bit like Whose Line it seems. A lot of the cast is in it.

Antique22

[3]Feb 17, 2011

Here's some news about Drew Carey's new game show which I heard today. It appears that GSN has moved the starting month of the show from March to April of 2011 and the actual name of the show is Drew Carey's Improv-O Ganza not Improv-O Rama.,

Tiki

GSNNetwork

[4]Mar 21, 2011
    • level: 1

Hey guys! Glad to see some fans of Drew/Whose Line on here. I'm from GSN and want to make sure you're up to speed on Drew's new show. It is in fact called Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza (thanks tiki!) and it premieres on April 11 at 8/7c. The show features a lot of the fan favorite games and players from Whose Line (Ryan, Colin, Brad, Chip, etc) in addition to our new comedians and new improv games. Plus keep your eyes peeled for Wayne Brady dropping by! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Edited on 03/21/2011 4:11pm

Antique22

[5]Mar 21, 2011
    GSNNetwork wrote:

Hey guys! Glad to see some fans of Drew/Whose Line on here. I'm from GSN and want to make sure you're up to speed on Drew's new show. It is in fact called Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza (thanks tiki!) and it premieres on April 11 at 8/7c. The show features a lot of the fan favorite games and players from Whose Line (Ryan, Colin, Brad, Chip, etc) in addition to our new comedians and new improv games. Plus keep your eyes peeled for Wayne Brady dropping by! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Wayne Brady? You mean THE Wayne Brady from Let's Make A Deal is gonna make guest appearances on Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza? That's pretty amazing news to share. I think that Drew Carey will have great success with his new show and I think now that he's part of the GSN family I wish Drew Carey great success,
    Thanks for the info,
    Tiki

GSNNetwork

[6]Mar 23, 2011
    Yup! THE Wayne Brady! We're so pumped to have him back on stage with the whole gang. He'll be on for the premiere on April 11, so be sure to catch him then. Was he your favorite from the Whose Line bunch?

Antique22

[7]Mar 23, 2011

GSNNetwork wrote:
    Yup! THE Wayne Brady! We're so pumped to have him back on stage with the whole gang. He'll be on for the premiere on April 11, so be sure to catch him then. Was he your favorite from the Whose Line bunch?
    Oh,yes Wayne Brady is one of my favorite game show hosts and my dentist and I love seeing him when he's on Let's Make A Deal while the dentist examines my teeth and because of this my dentist always has Let's Make A Deal part of my dental visit. Now that Drew Carey's Inprov-A-Ganza will be a hit will this mean that Drew will leave The Price Is Rightto enjoy success on this show?,

Tiki

GSNNetwork

[8]Mar 25, 2011
    Oh that's cool you watch with your dentist! You have to tell your dentist about Improv-A-Ganza then. Can't wait for you guys to see Wayne's appearance on the premiere! And you'll love the entire cast too. Anybody else have old favorites from the Whose Line crew??

Oh and Drew is staying on at Price Is Right, so no worries about that!

Speckledorfed

[9]Apr 4, 2011
    • level: 26
    I'm most definitely watching it April 11th! But I do have a question. Are there like, going to be new episodes every day? That's what it sounds like from what I heard.

F22_King_Raptor

[10]Apr 6, 2011
    • level: 5
    Wow, the years have not been good to drew, ryan, and colin.

GSNNetwork

[11]Apr 29, 2011

They may be getting older, King Raptor, but they still bring it to the stage in a big way! Night in, night out. Here's the two legends rocking one of my favorite games "New Choice." (http://tv.gsn.com/shows/improv/video/?id=bdc2cfc0-5416-012e-bb94-12313903add1)

Have you all been keeping up with the show? Hope you're liking it! We always welcome feedback for the show, so let us know how you're enjoying it (or not enjoying it even). If you need to catch up, feel free to catch all the full episodes on GSN.com now. Here's the link (sorry it won't hyperlink right...): http://tv.gsn.com/shows/improv/video/?id=8a3d88b0-53eb-012e-7ce1-12313804dc61

Edited on 04/29/2011 12:17pm

GSNNetwork

[12]May 21, 2011

A couple cool Improv-A-Ganza contests to keep an eye out for. One is this fun photo caption contest on the Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/notes/drew-careys-improv-a-ganza/write-the-improv-a-ganza-caption-contest-picture-5/139726966100122) that ends on the 27th. With all the funny positions these guys find themselves in, the photos can get pretty hilarious. Imagine the possibilities for some captions during Freeze or Moving People!

The other is the Drew's Clues sweepstakes you've seen pop up during episodes. Enter here (http://tv.gsn.com/shows/improv/blog/drews-clues-sweepstakes) for your chance to win a trip to Vegas to see the gang perform live. Which of the stars would you be most excited to see live?