TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Forums: Gameshows: GSN Announces New Lineup For Holiday 2011

Antique22

[1]Nov 2, 2011
    • level: 11

Starting next week GSN will have a brand new lineup and it was announced yesterday morning. If you have watched GSN many times you will be surprised at this lineup and I think it's a wonderful idea from the GSN minds. Starting with the GSN debut of Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader this Sunday GSN's new lineup will consist of the following days and shows,

1. Million Dollar Monday,

Million Dollar Monday will feature episodes of 1 VS 100 and Million Dollar Password {though i'm not certain which show is first shown} from 8:00 to 9:00,

2. Newlywed Game Tuesday,

Starting Tuesdays The Newlywed Game will be featured in a mini-marathon back to back with new episodes every Tuesday night,

3. Baggage Wednesday,

This Wednesday Jerry Springer will be back to host all new episodes of Baggage in a marathon similar to the earlier mentioned Newlywed Game's marathon,

4. Big Deal Thursday,

This special day is devoted to Deal Or No Deal and will feature episodes from the primetime and syndicated versions of Deal Or No Deal,

5. Flashback Friday,

In Flashback Friday you will get the chance to see classic favorites such as Match Game Card Sharks and the original classic Family Feud episodes,

All in all I think GSN is doing a very smart idea by giving game shows their own special day and I hope that it works out well,

Will you be watching?,

Tiki

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Antique22

[2]Nov 19, 2011

GSN also has expanded their new Holiday lineup to weekends starting today and they consist of the following game shows,

1. Family Feud Saturday,

Starting at 8:00PM through 10:00PM The John O'Hurley and Richard Karn remixes of Family Feud will be featured every Saturday Night,

2. Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader Sunday,

In honor of Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader's debut in the GSN family Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader will have a mini marathon starting Sundays at 7:00PM,

What do you think of GSN's new holiday lineup,

Tell me what you think,

Tiki

bigtvwatcher

[3]Dec 2, 2011
    • level: 1

I think GSN is cool but they need some fresh games like "Walk The Plank" the people at TVP are really creating something out side of the box with this game. I think that the people over at GSN need to work with TVP because the have the games that are invotative and fresh for the game show industry. Checkout their show at http://truvisionaryproductions.tv and let me know what you think....

Big Tv Watcher

Antique22

[4]Dec 26, 2011

Starting last week GSN renamed it's Million Dollar Monday lineup Money Monday and this special Monday debuted last week with a marathon of Lingo and today's Money Monday was a marathon of Chain Reaction. Money Monday also features marathons of Catch 21 and 1 Vs 100along with Deal Or No Deal and my favorite Whammy. Pretty smart idea of GSN to do this,

How has everyone been enjoying GSN's Holiday lineup?,

Tiki