Forums: Gameshows: GSN Classic

Antique22

[1]Apr 27, 2011
    • level: 11

Has GSN been thinking about starting a sister channel that shows all the classic game shows from 1950-1980? Because I think GSN Classic {As it would be named} would be a great spin-off channel for fans of old game shows and they would love to see shows such as the Wink Martindale version of Tic-Tac-Dough and the very first Jeopardy episodes with Art Carney,

Will GSN launch a GSN Classic channel someday?,

Tiki

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bigdgib

[2]Jun 19, 2012
    • level: 6

I hope this is true. I love the old game shoes from the 50s and 60s. It would be nice to see those that didn't have long runs such as "Camouflage," "Seven Keys," etc. Wouldn't watching "Video Village" (Mpnty Hall hosted!) be a hoot? I still remember the theme music to the show!

nahshal

[3]Jun 24, 2012
    • level: 1

bigdgib wrote:

I hope this is true. I love the old game shoes from the 50s and 60s. It would be nice to see those that didn't have long runs such as "Camouflage," "Seven Keys," etc. Wouldn't watching "Video Village" (Mpnty Hall hosted!) be a hoot? I still remember the theme music to the show!

yes really old is gold .... i am also love the old games... and most likely street fighters ......

jogos de meninas