Forums: Gameshows: It's Worth What?

Antique22

[1]Jul 12, 2011
    • level: 11

Just a few minutes I saw a preview of a game show which surprisingly disturbs me to no end and what I saw of it seems like a rip-off of The Price Is Right with a mix of Antiques Roadshow. The show will be named It's Worth What? and what I predict is that Antiques Roadshow producers will sue NBC for copying them for this new show. Another thing about this show is that Cedric The Entertainer will be the star of It's Worth What and I can see is he will be the next Mark L Walberg by the looks of the preview of the show,

Do you think It's Worth What? will be good,

Tiki

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Antique22

[2]Jul 20, 2011
    • level: 11

I saw the debut of It's Worth What? on the recommendation of my father and when I saw it I couldn't believe my eyes that NBC made such a weak decision to put this show on the air because if you watch it you'll see that It's Worth What? is a carbon copy of The Price Is Right and I predict that CBS and Fremantle Media will sue NBC for copying The Price Is Right to make It's Worth What? a popular summer show. And as for Cedric The Entertainer being the host of this show I think the only reason why It's Worth What? will be a hit is because a lot of people like Cedric's comedy style and this show will appeal to Cedric The Entertainer fans. As I am familar with Cedric from my favorite movie Johnson Family Vacation I would much rather see him in movies than game shows. I think It's Worth What is a awesome show but it could use a bit more fun to make it wonderful to watch,

What did you think?,

Tiki

sunmy562

[3]Jul 31, 2012
    • level: 1
    If you intend to play Guild Wars 2, then go to the to see

skbrettbug

[4]Jul 14, 2013
    • level: 19

Antique22 wrote:

I saw the debut of It's Worth What? on the recommendation of my father and when I saw it I couldn't believe my eyes that NBC made such a weak decision to put this show on the air because if you watch it you'll see that It's Worth What? is a carbon copy of The Price Is Right and I predict that CBS and Fremantle Media will sue NBC for copying The Price Is Right to make It's Worth What? a popular summer show. And as for Cedric The Entertainer being the host of this show I think the only reason why It's Worth What? will be a hit is because a lot of people like Cedric's comedy style and this show will appeal to Cedric The Entertainer fans. As I am familar with Cedric from my favorite movie Johnson Family Vacation I would much rather see him in movies than game shows. I think It's Worth What is a awesome show but it could use a bit more fun to make it wonderful to watch,

What did you think?,

Tiki

I saw it a couple times and really didn't care for it. I'm not a big fan of Cedric in general, not to mention him being a game show host now.