Forums: Gameshows: Let's Make A Deal remake

Antique22

[1]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 11

Today while driving to the mall I heard a story on FOX News Radio that CBS is gonna replace the soap opera Guiding Light with a remake of Let's Make A Deal and I was so shocked when I heard about it and what I've learned about it so far is that Wayne Brady is doing the duties of host of this new version of Let's Make A Deal and I cannot see how Wayne Brady can host Let's Make A Deal when the prince of Let's Make A Deal was Monty Hall and Wayne Brady should try his best by host of Let's Make A Deal,

Tiki

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Antique22

[2]Sep 21, 2009

I was looking at the TV listings for CBS this morning to see if the new remake of Let's Make A Deal would start today because I read on here that it was to debut September 21st but all that CBS is showing are repeats of The Price Is Right and there was no Let's Make A Deal to be seen today. Did CBS move the starting date to October or is CBS just airing The Price Is Right repeats to tide people over till the Let's Make A Deal remake starts,

Tiki

Antique22

[3]Oct 8, 2009

I saw Let's Make A Deal for the first time yesterday and let me tell you I was so shocked that CBS would pick this show to replace Guiding Light and I cannot believe how surprising this new version of Let's Make A Deal is. First why on earth did CBS pick Wayne Brady to host Let's Make A Deal? The first time I saw Wayne Brady appear I found him so annoying that I couldn't believe that CBS made him the star of Let's Make A Deal and they should've picked a better host to star in Let's Make A Deal and that should've been Howie Mandel. All and all let's hope this new remake of Let's Make A Deal will last awhile and try to be successful,

What do you think of it?,

Tiki

jackee0

[4]Oct 15, 2009
    • level: 5
    I saw the remake of Let's make a deal and LOVED it! Having been around for the first show years ago, I can really appreciate this effort. I loved the way they kept it in tact originally, costumes, format, instant money, random deals at end of show,etc. Wayne Brady as host was also a good choice. He has the personality and charm for the show. I will keep watching and hope it catches on because in this time of hardship we need fun and escape.

Antique22

[5]Oct 15, 2009

The only thing I wish CBS would do is start Let's Make A Deal at a later time because I can only see it once a day because I go out nearly every day which makes it hard to catch up with. I'm glad you enjoyed the new Let's Make A Deal Jackee,

Tiki,

P.S. Is this new remake of Let's Make A Deal being filmed at a hotel? Because when I was watching the intro of Let's Make A Deal it showed a hotel with palm trees in the background

jackee0

[6]Nov 3, 2009
    • level: 5
    Well Tiki I don't know if it is filmed at a hotel or not ...seems like a studio to me. I wonder, since the audience is so meticulously corridinately dressed in their costumes, are they provided by the show. I mean they are on the mark, creative, and complete with all the accesseries. It also seems like they are pre-picked don't you think? Even if it is true, it still works for me and doesn't feel rehearsed, just planned... No matter, I still love it.!

medtec14

[7]Feb 4, 2010
    • level: 2

where did they find the host of lets make a deal? he's worse than john o'herley on family feud but the worse tv program i have ever seen is operation repo its terrible bad actors this fool matt has to be the biggest idiot on tv

Antique22

[8]Feb 4, 2010

I saw Let's Make A Deal with my mom while my father was on a business trip recently and we were hanging out in our hotel room watching it and from the moment I saw Wayne Brady host it I knew it would be annoying because anytime you watch it Wayne actually RAPS when he tries to interact with contestants and does a really weak job of hosting the show and not only that Wayne Brady also does a dance every single time someone wins the Big Deal of the show. Why I think Wayne Brady was chosen to host the new Let's Make A Deal was because they were trying to make him do a second show {At that time FOX canceled Don't Forget The Lyrics and promoting his cd Long Time Coming} and CBS gave him the hosting job of Let's Make A Deal through Monty Hall. But I can tell you in a few years CBS will make Wayne Brady quit hosting Let's Make A Deal and replace him with a better host like Family Feud did with Louie Anderson. I LOVE Let's Make A Deal and will support it always,

Tiki