Forums: General TV Discussion: Best Tv character?

jonas-winslo

[61]Aug 16, 2012
    • level: 2

Michael richards as seinfelds Kramer. You can't fake crazy!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

albartgarry

[62]Aug 16, 2012
    • level: 1

Micheal c.hall is best character from Dexter tv show .

ariel_4

[63]Aug 17, 2012
    I agree with me

deepika1

[64]Aug 22, 2012

I like the character of Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood so much.The role of Sookie Stackhouse is played by Anna Paquin.I like his acting so much.This is very amazing actor.

itsmemadie01

[65]Aug 23, 2012
    • level: 5

Please don't make me pick one but for me Phoebe Buffay, Chandler Bing from Friends and Dr. Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory.

Jamesadams01

[66]Sep 6, 2012

I really like Sarah Wayne Callies. She is a wonderful and beautiful actress. She also doing sound track as a work. She was Born in June 1, 1977 in La Grange, Illinois, USA. She doing many shows asa actress and soundtracker. 1. Prison Break (2005) 2. The Walking Dead (2010) 3. Prison Break: The Final Break (2009) 4. Faces in the Crowd (2011)

nerologic

[67]Sep 9, 2012
    • level: 6

Definitely The Doctor from Doctor Who...

second would be Teal'c from Stargate SG-1

markkavin

[68]Sep 12, 2012

I love comedy TV show and i like Joel McHale from Community

johny2

[69]Sep 14, 2012

I like to Watch Comedy TV shows Most. Now a Days Mostly I Watch how i met your Mother TV show. Ted is my best character in How I met yourmother.

Watch How I Met you Mother For Free @ www.tvs-how-i-met-your-mother.com

SamanthaWalker

[70]Sep 14, 2012
    I have never admired any TV show character before until Matthew Gray Gubler's portrayal of Dr. Spencer Reid in Criminal Minds. Reid's character is very smart, and well-loved by his colleagues. I love it when he talks real fast when discussing his theories about a case.

shubhibhutani

[71]Sep 19, 2012

Mine best tv character is Cooper from the Big Bang Theory. He is a very complex character and the most realistic yet somewhat unrealistic at the same time

yanvanew

[72]Sep 27, 2012
    Bravo's 100 Greatest TV Characters" is a TV special aired on Bravo on Thanksgiving in 2004. It counted down the 100 greatest TV characters based on the ...

http://virtual-assistants-services.com

mikel74

[73]Sep 28, 2012
    • level: 5

The best T.V. character of all time was Jason Alexander as George Costanza on Seinfeld.

jimmycarry

[74]Oct 16, 2012

Guy's I really like watching comedy shows. Currently mine favorite comedy show is The Big Bang Theory. From this show Penny is mine favorite from the show.

lillinda

[75]Oct 29, 2012

The Doctor from Voyager, followed by Doctor Phlox.

Genzie

[76]Oct 31, 2012
    • level: 12
    Either Kalinda from Good Wife or Lorelai from Gilmore Girls.

insanekitten

[77]Feb 1, 2013

Dexter Morgan (Dexter): Best character ever created IMO. Not only is the concept of what he does original, but the character is so unique and awesome, from the way he uses his voice to his facial expressions. Not to mention I relate to him a lot, except for the desire to kill part. But I feel disconnected and lonely even though I have many friends, so something deep in me relates to him greatly. Following him on his journey, exploring connections with other people, is so thrilling.

Tig Trager (Sons of Anarhy): He's just a side character with not much screen time, but he's great. He's so interesting and funny in an original way. He has a phobia of dolls and twisted sexual attractions that makes for good laughs.

Jim Moriarty (Sherlock): He's a completely new take on Moriarty, who had become kind of a cliché; the quiet, calm, controlled villain. Of course, I haven't read the original stories, so that may be why I like this Moriarty so much. Not a moment of his screentime is boring, which was the actor's intent too, to make him interesting. When he first appeared, I didn't know what to think of him; but after the Reichenbach Fall, I was sold. I quote him all the time and have watched his (unfortunately few) scenes over and over. All his weird facial expressions are pure gold too.

Tony Soprano (The Sopranos): Just the way he talks and behaves seems so realistic in a way. Yeah, he's in the mafia, but he's so relatable. I mean, you could find a guy like him in real life, a guy with family troubles and anger issues. Not that he's alone in dealing with that stuff on TV of course, but somehow it's so realistic with him. I mean, the whole show is incredibly realistic when it comes to family issues; all the characters are flawed, like they'd be in real life. He's also pretty hilarious sometimes, like when he almost crashes his car because he gets so pissed that the CD won't work.

Crowley (Supernatural): He doesn't get so much screentime, but jeez he's funny. He has so many funny one liners.

I probably have forgotten many, these are just some. I know this was just supposed to be the best character, though, so... if I really had to choose, then yeah, Dexter Morgan without a doubt. And an honorary mention to all the characters in Arrested Development btw.

annawarner940

[78]Feb 11, 2013

Hi there, we want to help people to go out and meet each other, instead of sitting in the front of their TVs and PCs only. We are not after money but we invested a lot in that project and are just wondering whether you like our idea ��" watch our 2 min. video here: goo(.)gl/FkCk5

coffeerush122

[79]Feb 26, 2013
    is this of all time?? or just shows on right now? The best character of all time is Homer Simpson... Riight now (not including simpsons because it sucks now) is probably Cartman. And to prove I don't just like animation, I'm going to say my newest favorite character is on that new FX show Legit. It's the guy in the wheel chair from road trip, Dj qualls. He plays a guy with muscular dystrophy who is helpless, but is also kind of a dick sometimes. pretty funny. i saw this article today if anyone wants to see it. http://www.tv.com/comedy/the-funniest-show-on-tv/topic/104-232336/msgs.html?msg_id=16716741#18