Forums: General TV Discussion: Cant remember the two shows from when I was a kid.

DanTaylor

[1]Sep 11, 2012
    • level: 1

The first show from what I remember was in London and it followed three kids. They thought they had physic abilities and tested them on a school bus with flash cards. They each individually woke up on an island and walked along a beach and found a circle, when they rubbed it they got sucked in and met something that gave them super powers or something. I also remember there was a lady that drove a limo that would release a small fly type thing to kill her passengers in the back. I think it may have came on nickelodeon. Early 90's late 80's

The second show I feel was called Exo something. Basically some kids had exosuits one was purple. They were kind of open on the sides and were dome shaped, and walked in two legs.

Both of these shows were live action.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DuoMaxwell007

[2]Sep 12, 2012
    • level: 12

thefirst one sounds like the tomorrow people, as forthesecond Id say exosqaud but that snot live action

DanTaylor

[3]Sep 12, 2012

Awesome, it was the tomorrow people! Thank you. Btw I am a HUGE Gundam Wing fan!

I just thought of another show that I cant remember, it was kinda like power rangers, it had 5 people in suits red, yellow, black, pink, and blue. But their leader was a talking brain that sat on a pedestal, and it was almost as if they only fought with their machines in a "3d" setting. I think it came on upn or something early mornings.

DuoMaxwell007

[4]Sep 13, 2012
    • level: 12
    cant think of any shows with a talking brain on a pedestal but Ill list all the shows from the 90s that I remember that were similar to power rangers... here ya go:

VR Troopers
    Masked Rider
    Big Bad Beetleborgs
    Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog
    Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation
    Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad
    Tatooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills

and of those it?

SamanthaWalker

[5]Sep 14, 2012
    • level: 2
    Honestly, I have never heard anything exactly like the Power Rangers, except another Power Rangers show. Was it an American show? Because I have seen something like Power Rangers when I was a kid, but the characters were Japanese.

bearfax

[6]Sep 28, 2012

Just as well you lot guessed the series. For mine I was worried about whether Dan was on something.