Forums: General TV Discussion: help me recognize the show

tubis

[1]May 3, 2012
    • level: 1

I saw this show once and I don't remember the name

people told me it's really famous (maybe in the uk, i don't remember)

there is a "psychic" which takes a group of students, does a seanse with them, sends people to dark rooms and makes them draw stuff, and all kinds of that sort of stuff

and in the end he shows how he does it, or in a certain way demonstates that he is not a psychic at all (for example shows the students the person they "communicated with"throughthe seanse, and in fact is not dead at all)

anyone knows the show?

I think it has at least couple of seasons

Thanks!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

qfred9

[2]May 4, 2012
    • level: 62

That was 'Derren Brown'

tubis

[3]May 5, 2012

thanks!!

that's right!!

bless u

Pilpi

[6]May 9, 2012

Hello everyone I need some help to remember 3 tv shows (kind of old), sorry if i don't have much information but i was little and i don't remember many things.

So, the 1st one: it's a cartoon, where i think there's a bus driver who has this dog, and they come across different problems or mysteries (i think ) and the dog always solves the problem but nobody knows that.... (that's all i remember and i'm not even sure)

The 2nd one: this one isn't a cartoon and it's like a mix of "sweet life on deck" and "high school musical" the only thing i remember is that they were on a boat... (sorry) i think that it was on FoxKids or Jetix....

Finally, the 3rd one: (i really liked this one and it's not a cartoon) i remember that it was on the tv at night because it was kind of scary/goth but it was for teens not adults. There was a girl (i think ) who had a friend with a creepy-old-magic-store and they discovered weird stuff every time, they solve mysteries and all that.... but i remember that the whole series was kind of goth because everyone was wearing black and had tatoos and stuff. Also, (if it's any help to you) the girl liked to draw and usually she drew some freaky stuff.

(i'm not really sure if all the information i gave you is correct.... i'm sorry for that )

Anyways, i would be really happy if someone helped me find those tv shows!!! please!!! ))