I found SWAK sadder than Twilight, but Kill Ari and Hiatus were also really depressing on NCIS. Grace Period made me bawl at the end too.
And if anyone's seen it...'The Graft in the Girl' on Bones is probably the saddest episode I've ever seen.
I agree Ellen. SWAK was really sad throughout the whole episode, whereas the last 30 seconds of Twilight are more of a shock. Kill Ari 1 & 2 are really depressing as well, but I didn't find Hiatus that sad.
Grace period REALLY sad. I think I actually got teary in that ep.
Another really sad ep for me is Oh My Goddess Part 2 - Charmed. I distinctly remember crying in that.
The last epidsode of Roseanne was pretty sad when you found out that Dan died.
Also, the last epidsode of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
Did Dan really die in the last episode? Not literally in real life but in the show.
Mine: 24 when Jack's wife, Terry, died.
The season finale of Heroes ("How toStop an Exploding Man") was pretty sad. I loved the brother relationship that was displayed at the end. There was something about the older brother coming back to save the city and die with his brother so he wouldn't be alone. I recorded that episode and watched that ending at least a dozen times.
- One that comes to mind is when Buffy had to kill evil Angel. The other is when Kirk had to let Edith Keeler die in the classic "City on the Edge of Forever."Edited on 08/17/2007 5:24pm
- 1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer eppys "The Gift" and "Becoming pt II"
2. That episode on Angel where Cordelia died (forgot the name of the eppy)
3. The informal memorial service for sergeant Esterhaus on "Hill Street Blues." That was so sad when the street sweeper swept away his ashes.
4. The final episode of "Life Goes On," where it is sob city as we learn the final fate of the Becca/Jesse relationship. Come to think of it, that whole story arc played over two seasons was really heart wrenching. Also the death of Tyler on that series.
5. Any "Ghost Whisperer" episode that involves dead children.
- On ER when Lucy died I was both sad and angry. Carter and Lucy had finally almost gotten together when BAM she was killed and Carter was left so heartbroken he became a drug addict. Anyone remember that one?Edited on 08/21/2007 2:57pm