Forums: General TV Discussion: Television Survey! Your opinion could change the face of TV! Help!

gradgirl

[1]Dec 10, 2012
    • level: 1
    Thanks everyone so much for your help already! I'm only posting again because I still need JUST 20 more people! I would appreciate any help so that I can finally graduate!

Hi,
    I'm a grad student at Fordham in the School Psychology PhD program. I'm in the process of collecting data for my dissertation and need some help. I'm looking for participants to take a short survey and am specifically looking for gay men.

The study is designed to examine the ways in which exposure to and identification with gay and lesbian characters or straight characters in television and literature impacts the self-esteem of young adults. The goal is to show the importance of gay characters and provide support for greater inclusion of these characters in media. Your opinion could change the face of TV. It only takes about 15 minutes and you could win a $100 Amazon gift card.

The survey can only be taken if you say you are between the ages of 18-30. However, I would love the opinions of anyone in here. The results of the study will be given to GLAAD for future programming.
    Thanks a million!
    Carli
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MediaExposureSurvey

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.