TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

LanghornS

[1]May 17, 2012
    • level: 1

So i recently came across the television show Ugly Betty and while i know its "old" but i just finished watching all 4 seasons of it. Every day when i got home me and my gf would sit and watch it together and during the time watching the show i have grown really attatched to the main characters. The cast is simply amazing and i can think of only 3 times in my entire life ive ever loved a show/cast as much as i have Ugly Betty. When we finished the last episode i got really sad..it felt like a long time friend/friends had gone away and you were missing them and now any show i try to watch just does not impress me or makes me wish i was watching more "new" episodes of ugly betty. i feel really weird admitting to that lol.

I guess what i am getting at here is. Have any of you ever felt like this? have you ever watched a show and just became completely sucked in and fell in love with everyone and when its over you feel like you lost something? or something is missing in you're life?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

archangelwho

[2]May 18, 2012
    • level: 18

I showed Rumpole of the Bailey to two of my co-workers and they are going though the same thing. I having the same feeling now even before the end. I did not get many of the Doctor Who 1963 where I live. Now with DVD I'm able to watch those I never had a chance to. The thing is there are only a few left that I have noty seen. It will be sad when it ends. It hurts more if cast members are nolonger with us.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.