Forums: International: Can I Watch the Full Episodes from Switzerland

SkyeLeigh

[1]Nov 5, 2009
    • level: 1
    Hi there, I love this website already and I was wondering if I will be able to watch these full episodes from Switzerland, I will be moving there soon. Is there anyone on here from Switzerland? Thanks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LSyd

[2]Nov 7, 2009
    • level: 17
    I'm not from Switzerland, but I can still tell you that the answer is probably 'no'. Most of the full episodes on this site are restricted to users who are located in the US, or maybe Canada (I'm not from Canada either).

The site uses IP geolocation to figure out where the user is located, and if someone is in a country that TV.com doesn't have rights to distribute the show to, they will be prevented from viewing it. Of course, there are certainly ways of fooling the system into thinking that you're allowed to watch these things by making your internet connection "look like" it is based in a place where people are allowed to watch the shows. The US government even supports such systems, because they are actually designed for people in countries where internet censorship is prevalent, such as China, Iran and a few other countries in the Middle East, since it helps them view the internet based on what is available in the US where freedom of speech exists, as opposed to where they are based.

That said, you'll have to find them out for yourself if you decide to use them because if I wrote them here I'd probably get in trouble. This site probably doesn't approve of people suggesting to other users how to work around the site's legal obligations to prevent users outside the US from viewing this material.

ocean58

[3]Nov 20, 2009
    • level: 53
    You will be able to watch new episodes, but not from this site.

captainslater

[5]May 31, 2010
    • level: 4

I even would pay a small fee to be able to watch full episodes from Austria.

Apple don't provide it's TV show service here :/

motv8

[6]Jun 13, 2011
    try www.televisiondirectonline.com might find it on there.

suzy3852

[10]Oct 7, 2011
    • level: 3

Don't know if it will work or not but try this site http://watchseries.eu/letters/A/ I didn't see what shows you were talking about so figure this site if it works could watch them there.

nine7777

[11]Apr 17, 2012

Local authority or council crappy, your local library, faculties, enjoyment centers, path cleaning up, open public carry around etcetera.