TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Forums: International: HELP looking for latin tv soap series -- Marimar ...

marie-33

[1]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 4

hello guys,

I have being looking for these soap opera south american tv series for 5 YEARS, can you help please? any direction for me to look will be highly appreciated.

the series are:

-Marimar

- Rosa salvage

- Acapulco bay

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

greenberry26

[2]Jun 29, 2007
    • level: 50
    we saw marimar here in the philippines some years back, maybe more than a decade, but i don't know where to find any of the series nowadays..

marie-33

[3]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 4
    It was such an intense series i still remember when the whole town litturaly stopped work just to watch it on TV, it was fun times for me and my mom loved it, that is why i have been looking for it for such a long time.

Bonita1980

[4]Oct 21, 2008
    • level: 1
    Here is the link for Buying Rosa Salvaje----i loved that show and the talking parrot that always said "Richard"

http://www.tv.com/international/help-looking-for-latin-tv-soap-series----marimar-.../topic/81292-800898/msgs.html

Antique22

[5]Sep 3, 2011
    • level: 11

If you have a Walmart in your area you might be able to find Marimar on DVD for 5,99 in their bargain Spanish movie bin. I have found some Telenovelas on DVD for my mother at Walmart and have always gotten a good deal on them. But as a fair warning if you are planning to buy Marimar on DVD be warned that it's edited and might be missing certain scenes of the Telenovela,

Hope this helps Marie,

Tiki