- movie Description
As a youth, Roy Munson took the bowling world by storm...until a hustling scam left Roy without his hand. Years later, Roy's an embittered drunk with a rubber hand and no prospects. That's when he meets Ishmael, a naive Amish man with freakish bowling talent. With Ish as his protege, Roy sets out to redeem himself in life and at the alley in this Farrelly brothers classic.
- Cast & Crew
- Top Contributor
Trivia & Quotes
Other production companies:
Interstate 80, Reno, Nevada
National Bowling Stadium, Reno, Nevada
Silver Legacy Resort Casino, Reno, Nevada
Virginia Street, Reno, Nevada
Webster, New York
1. A movie with a lot of balls.
2. A comedy right up your alley.
3. From the idiots what brung you "Dumb and Dumber".
4. You wouldn't want to meet these pinheads in an alley.
5. The movie the Olympuk comitee wouldn't allow you to see.
Production budget - $27,000,000
Domestic gross - $25,023,434 (65th)
Domestic adjusted for 2013 - $46,027,267
- Fan Reviews
- Be the first to write a review!