Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- movie Description
The film begins during a rare period of respite for the crew of the Enterprise, as Captain Kirk, Spock, and Dr. McCoy camp in Yosemite National Park during shore leave. However, their vacation is cut short by a hostage situation that demands the Enterprise's attention. However, once they reach their destination, the crew realize that there is no hostage situation. The whole thing was orchestrated by Spock's Vulcan half-brother, Sybok, who sought to lure a starship to him to assist in a mission of extreme importance to find and communicate with God.moreless
- Cast & Crew
- Top Contributor
Trivia & Quotes
Production Budget - $33,000,000
Domestic Gross - $55,200,000 (24th)
Worldwide Gross - $73,000,000 (22nd)
Domestic Adjusted for 2013 - $113,458,942
Worldwide Adjusted for 2013 - $150,045,340
Filming locations include:
Alabama Hills, Lone Pine, California
Owens Lake, California
Yosemite National Park, California
1. The Enterprise is back. This time, have they gone too far?
2. Adventure and Imagination Will Meet At the Final Frontier.
3. What does God need with a starship?
4. The greatest Enterprise of all is adventure.
5. Why Are They Putting Seatbelts In Theatres This Summer?
The Moon's A Window To Heaven
Music by Jerry Goldsmith
Lyrics by John Bettis
Performed by Hiroshima
Fanfare from Star Trek Television Series
Music by Alexander Courage
- Fan Reviews
- Be the first to write a review!