What to Watch Tonight: The Maya Rudolph Show, Andi Dorfman's Bachelorette Debut, and the Finales of Bones and Warehouse 13
What to watch on Monday, May 19...
SEASON 9 FINALE, 8pm, Fox
A blogger of conspiracy theories is bumped off right before a planned meeting with Booth in “The Recluse in the Recliner,” which I’m sure will turn out to be a big ol’ coincidence that everyone will laugh about. Um, presumably except the dead guy. As the Jeffersonian team investigates, details emerge that could threaten Booth’s future with the FBI.
Friends with Better Lives
Kate is left cold after a date with Will’s trainer in “Cyrano de Trainer-Zac,” so Will offers the guy a few romantic pointers that kick date number two up a few notches. Meanwhile, Andi tries to put her best foot forward after hiring a strapping male nanny.
SERIES FINALE, 9pm, Syfy
In “Endless,” the team is wary of the Warehouse’s pending relocation to a new host country. Before departing, Mrs. Frederic tasks them with assembling a time capsule, which sounds like the sort of project that lends itself to many ambles down five seasons' worth of Memory Lane.
SEASON 4 FINALE, 9pm, CBS
Mike & Molly
Molly earns a slot in a top-flight writers’ workshop in Iowa in “Eight Is Enough,” almost certainly setting up the Mike & Molly/Girls crossover that America has been demanding. But even that possibility is little consolation for Mike, who’s dismayed at the thought of his wife being gone all summer.
24: Live Another Day
With the CIA in hot pursuit, Jack beats feet to the U.S. Embassy in “Day 9: 2:00 PM-3:00 PM.” Meanwhile, Kate seizes the initiative, Margot makes her presence felt, and President Heller addresses Parliament.
SEASON 10 PREMIERE, 9:30pm, ABC
Andi Dorfman assumes the titular role, but mixed in among her 25 would-be paramours is an uninvited Bachelorette vet looking to crash the party. Six unlucky gentlemen will be pared from the ranks before the premiere is all said and done.
SPECIAL PREMIERE, 10pm, NBC
The Maya Rudolph Show
The Saturday Night Live veteran headlines a variety showcase filled with sketch comedy and musical numbers, joined by guests Andy Samberg, Kristen Bell, Fred Armisen, Chris Parnell, Craig Robinson, Sean Hayes, and Janelle Monáe.
“God Loves Uganda,” produced and directed by Oscar-winner Roger Ross Williams, chronicles the American evangelical movement in the East African nation. The volunteers are credited with helping to build schools and hospitals, but have also come under fire for disseminating anti-LGBT views in Ugandan society.
10pm & 10:30pm, FX
“Elevator, Parts 2 and 3” find Louie dealing with acquaintances both new and old. Everyone who has known Louie a moderate length of time, please wait until next week.
10:30pm, Cartoon Network
“Freedom Ride or Die” sends a young Granddad through the Jim Crow South, where he is press-ganged into service as a Freedom Rider. One assumes the irony of that will not go unremarked-upon.
– Betty White, Bill Klein & Dr. Jennifer Arnold, Cheech & Chong, War, Zainab Johnson, and Caroline D’Amore on The Arsenio Hall Show, Syndicated, check local listings
– Eric Stonestreet, Rick Reilly, and The Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger on Conan, 11pm, TBS
– Evan Peters on Chelsea Lately, 11pm, E!
– James McAvoy on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, 11pm, Comedy Central
– Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) on The Colbert Report, 11:30pm, Comedy Central
– Liam Neeson, Terry Crews, and Conor Oberst on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, 11:35pm, NBC
– Jack Hanna and Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks on Late Show with David Letterman, 11:35pm, CBS
– George Stephanopoulos and Andi Dorfman on Jimmy Kimmel Live, 11:35pm, ABC
– Patrick Stewart, Adam Duritz, and Counting Crows on Late Night with Seth Meyers, 12:35pm, NBC
– Regis Philbin and Jamestown Revival on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, 12:37am, CBS
WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING TONIGHT?
- Comments (128)