What to Watch Tonight: Fargo and the Season Finales of Supernatural, The Voice, and DWTS
What to watch on Tuesday, May 20...
Judge Judy Primetime
A profile of Judge Judith Sheindlin, the New York Family Court judge whose segment on 60 Minutes in 1993 brought her into the pop-culture spotlight and helped launch one of the most popular courtroom programs in TV history.
SEASON 9 FINALE, 9pm, The CW
In “Do You Believe In Miracles,” Dean feels the First Blade’s bite even as he, Sam, and Cas battle Metatron to save humanity. Also, TV.com has received an exclusive tip that the episode will likely open with a montage set to “Carry on My Wayward Son” by Kansas.
SEASON 6 FINALE, 9pm, NBC
America votes for its favorite song
-and-dance artist of the 2013-2014 network television season.
SEASON 18 FINALE, 9pm, ABC
Dancing With the Stars
America votes for its favorite
song-and-dance artist of the 2013-2014 network television season.
SERIES PREMIERE, 9pm, Fox
I Wanna Marry "Harry"
In what sounds like a bizarro fairy tale, 12 American women are squired across the pond to compete for the affections of an ordinary Englishman who happens to be the spitting image of Prince Harry. (In another shocking twist, the real Prince Harry and this reasonable facsimile are both played by Tatiana Maslany. Gal has range, is my point here.) The opener plays the whole false-identities aspect to the hilt by sending them all to a masquerade ball.
ACM Presents: An All-Star Salute to the Troops
Miranda Lambert, Merle Haggard, George Strait, Carrie Underwood, and Lady Antebellum are among the acts taking the stage at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas for this country music tribute to American military personnel, recorded in April.
Malvo carries out his cunning plan in “Buridan’s A.,” but Lester’s own strategizing lands with a thud. In Duluth, Molly and Gus put their heads together to track their quarry.
At a reunion with old high school bandmates in “Drumline,” Maggie reconnects with a former object of her affection, while Emma strikes up a rapport with a band geek.
Between her new college beau and her new role overseeing a male beauty pageant, Jenna’s beefcake needs are being well and truly met in “Crowning Moments.” Tamara, less fulfilled in that department, throws herself into an effort to win back Jake.
Amy and Karma have a zany weekend planned in “Remember the Croquembouche,” but it’s thwarted by Farrah’s bridal shower. Elsewhere, Liam turns to Shane for assistance.
10:30pm, Comedy Central
Inside Amy Schumer
In “Tyler Perry’s Episode 208,” Amy loses her cool, loses a key part of herself, and loses her ignorance of her boyfriend’s browser history. I confess, the construction of that last item was a stretch, but parallel structure doesn’t just happen, people.
– Bishop T.D. Jakes, Shawn Ashmore, and Afrojack on The Arsenio Hall Show, Syndicated, check local listings
– Steven Ho, Mike Recine, and Molly Shannon on Conan, 11pm, TBS
– Iggy Azalea on Chelsea Lately, 11pm, E!
– Author Aneesh Chopra on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, 11pm, Comedy Central
– Matthew Weiner on The Colbert Report, 11:30pm, Comedy Central
– Charlize Theron and Josh Hartnett on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, 11:35pm, NBC
– Kid Scientists, Sarah Silverman, and We Are Scientists on Late Show with David Letterman, 11:35pm, CBS
– Johnny Knoxville and animal trainer Dave Salmoni on Jimmy Kimmel Live, 11:35pm, ABC
– James McAvoy, Wendi McLendon-Covey, and Kumail Nanjiani on Late Night with Seth Meyers, 12:35pm, NBC
– Terry Bradshaw and Jessica McNamee on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, 12:37am, CBS
WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING TONIGHT?
- Comments (120)