What to Watch Tonight: Pretty Little Liars, Justified, and the State of the Union Address
What to watch on Tuesday, February 12...
8pm, ABC Family
Pretty Little Liars
Spencer lashes out at Mona in “What Becomes of the Broken-hearted.” Hanna seeks to reunite Caleb and his father, who had love that’s now departed. Emily and Jason know they’ve got to find some kind of peace mind regarding Ali’s trip to the Jersey Shore.
LIVE, 9pm Eastern, Various Networks
The State of the Union Address
President Barack Obama delivers his annual address to a joint session of the 113th Congress, followed by the GOP response from Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida. Criminally, Animal Planet has announced no plans to counter-program with the State of the Puppy Union featuring an official Kitty rebuttal.
9pm, ABC Family
The Lying Game
Emma deploys deception in order to shine light on Rebecca’s falsehood in “Catch Her in the Lie,” just in case you were doubting how seriously this series takes the central thrust of its title. Meanwhile, Kristin makes an unsettling discovery, and her support of Alec puts Theresa’s relationship with Dan on the rocks.
“Foot Chase” picks up with Raylan on the trail of Josiah Cairn, or what’s left of Josiah Cairn after his involuntary amputation. Elsewhere, Boyd and Ava set their sights on the upper strata of Harlan County society. I don’t ask you for much, show, but please let this scheme depend on Boyd donning a top hat and monocle.
Joe Schmo: The Full Bounty
Skylar is communicating with her deceased husband, which raises red flags for Chase in “Is That a Gun in Your Pocket?” On the bounty-hunter-training front, Wanda serves up an unorthodox tutorial on frisking.
“Restless” finds Jules in the throes of insomnia, which seems chemically impossible for someone who consumes, on average, 51 fluid ounces of a depressant every day. In other cul-de-sac goings-on, Grayson is laid low by a roller hockey injury, and Ellie does her damndest to elude Andy’s Valentine’s Day-inspired friskiness.
SEASON 2 FINALE, 10:30pm Comedy Central
The Burn With Jeff Ross
Nikki Glaser, Al Madrigal, and Ralphie May join Jess for conversations about Valentine’s Day and hipsters. Also, Snoop Lion (née Dogg) is the target of a “Friendly Fire” segment.
– Bill Maher, Celeste Anderson, and Jackie Kashian on Conan, 11pm, TBS
– Jenny McCarthy on Chelsea Lately, 11pm, E!
– Mike Piazza on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, 11pm, Comedy Central
– Oxford American editor Roger Hodge on The Colbert Report, 11:30pm, Comedy Central
– Charles Barkley, The World's Fastest Free Throw Shooter, and Jewel on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, 11:35pm, NBC
– Bruce Willis, the 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model, and Little Big Town on Late Show with David Letterman, 11:35pm, CBS
– Jessica Alba, Bobby Flay, and Elle Goulding on Jimmy Kimmel Live, 11:35pm, ABC
– Josh Duhamel, Craig Robinson, Christina Tosi, and Boyd Tinsley on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, 12:37am, NBC
– Ted Danson and Teresa Palmer on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, 12:37am, CBS
WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING TONIGHT?
- Comments (140)