What to Watch Tonight: Sons of Anarchy, New Girl, and Happy Endings
What to watch on Tuesday, November 13...
If you are currently lying in bed, reading this on your phone or laptop and wondering whether you should even attempt to face the day today, let us suggest an answer: YES, you should! Not only is the outside world eagerly awaiting you, but your reward for enduring another Tuesday is the bounty of good TV coming your way later tonight. Other reasons to get out of bed are the hot shower you can take and also not getting fired.
Tonight Max becomes the Ryan Seacrest of the local Bar Mitzvah circuit, but problems arise when he lets Brad join up as his partner. Meanwhile Dave and Alex are living together, with all the neurotic shenanigans that entails. (I watch this show because having friends seems like it must be pretty fun.)
In "Menzies" Jess deals with LADY ISSUES and meanwhile her roommates also must deal with Jess's LADY ISSUES. Also national treasure Schmidt decides to enter a relationship with his boss (always an excellent idea), and Nick seeks advice from yet another ill-advised source. (If I ever have friends I hope they're as cool/fun as these people.)
Don't Trust the B---- in Apt. 23
If your idea of a good time involves watching James Van Der Beek parade around in his altogether, you will probably enjoy "Sexy People" because he will do just that after discovering he's in the running to be People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive. For her part June will be razzle-dazzled and jingled and tingled by all the rectangular-headed beefcake on display. With sexy results! (I wish I had friends who walked around nude and also just friends in general.)
Sons of Anarchy
In tonight's mega-sized, 90-minute episode entitled "Crucifixed," Jax mobilizes the gang in order to avoid outside assaults as well as internal backlash. Just another day for everybody's favorite matinee idol-lookin' tough guy. (I'd like to one day have matching jackets to wear with my friends and also just friends in general.)
As this season quickly races toward its adrenaline-soaked conclusion, "Quicksand" finds Annie working with Eyal in order to track down Khalid Ansari (no relation to Aziz (I think)) and meanwhile Joan and Auggie go missing. (#samewithmyfriends)
– Joel McHale on Conan, 11pm, TBS
– Meredith Vieira on Watch What Happens: Live, 11pm, Bravo
– Jason Sudeikis on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, 11pm, Comedy Central
– Newt Gingrich on The Colbert Report, 11:30pm, Comedy Central
– Keira Knightley, Whitney Cummings and Gin Wigmore on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno, 11:34 pm, NBC
– Julianna Margulies and Mumford and Sons on Late Night With David Letterman, 11:35 pm, CBS
– Christina Applegate and Youngblood Hawke on Jimmy Kimmel Live, 12 am, ABC
– Debi Mazar on The Wendy Williams Show, 12 am, BET
– Sally Field, Finesse Mitchell, Elon Musk, and Lee Brice on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, 12:35am, NBC
– Toby Keith and J.R. Martinez on The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson, 12:37am, CBS
– Keegan-Michael Key, Jordan Peele, and Ceremony on Last Call with Carson Daly, 1:36am, NBC
WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING TONIGHT?
- Comments (186)