What to Watch Tonight: White Collar, Christmas on NTSF:SD:SUV::, and the Season Finale of The Returned
What to watch on Thursday, December 19...
Like that old chestnut goes: You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can’t pick the song your a cappella group performs in the “Judges’ Choice” round of The Sing-Off. Admittedly, that’s a saying with extremely marginal utility. But it works here!
SEASON 1 FINALE, 9pm, Sundance
“The Horde” drives the wedge between the living and the dead ever deeper. The arrival of an even more unsettling brigade of post-mortal people certainly doesn’t help matters any.
Peter probes a puzzling theft in “No Good Deed,” but the culprit may be closer than he realizes. (It’s Neal.) (Neal is the thief, y’all.) (Neal steals stuff sometimes.) (Like this time, this is one of those times.)
Robin Roberts hosts this recap of 2013’s most noteworthy events. So, we’re definitely starting a pool on at what point in the broadcast we get the first mention of twerking, right? I’ll take the 17:43 mark.
“If I Were a Rich Man” finds Jenny persuading Harvard, Derrick, and Tori to avail themselves of Brody’s investing expertise, and they soon believe they hit the jackpot, Tiger. Upstairs, Brody and Threepeat are charged with dropping bad news on the firm’s testiest clients, including John McEnroe, daringly cast against type here as a man with a short fuse.
12am, Cartoon Network
“Problems arise” this week, according to the logline for “Joe.” What kind of problems? Oh, you don’t even want to know. Look, just trust me on this. I wouldn’t tell you even if I could. You don’t want that burden. You’re not ready for it.
12:30am, Cartoon Network
What’s this? A shopping center under siege by a sinister Santa! Trent’s children mired in the middle of the merry mall melee! Can the crew crumple the crazed Kris Kringle—or will he fill their stockings... with lead? Tune for “Wreck the Malls” and find out—same NTSF:time, same NTSF:channel!
– Megan Good, Clay Aiken, TNT, and Chance the Rapper on The Arsenio Hall Show, Syndicated, check local listings
– Christina Applegate, Skylar Astin, and Young the Giant on Conan, 11pm, TBS
– Sara Bareilles on Chelsea Lately, 11pm, E!
– Jonah Hill on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, 11pm, Comedy Central
– Ben Stiller on The Colbert Report, 11:30pm, Comedy Central
– Sylvester Stallone, Judd Apatow, and Libera on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, 11:35pm, NBC
– Steve Carell and the Saint Johns on Late Show with David Letterman, 11:35pm, CBS
– Will Ferrell, Adam Scott, and Ron Burgundy featuring Christopher Cross on Jimmy Kimmel Live, 11:35pm, ABC
– Cuba Gooding Jr. and Emily Wickersham on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, 12:37am, CBS
WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING TONIGHT?
- Comments (116)