10 Things I Hate About You

Show Reviews (22)

Great

It's never too late

By meliquaye14, Jun 08, 2014

I just found out about this show and I love it, love it, love it. I can't believe it's cancelled. I finished all the episodes in one day. I hate it when tv companies don't at least end shows properly. This show has so much potential. someone plz bring it back :(

i love this show.

By romaceccarell, Jun 13, 2013

i loved this show and only recently started to watch it, then i found out it got cancelled. i love the movie its based on but this spin off was great and even how they completely changed the story line was amazing. i would love to see how it all ends, surely they cant leave it on a cliffhanger like that!! i mean joey kissing on the biggest poser and kats dad finding her in bed with patrick, even if they just put it online somewhere i would be very grateful.moreless

This Show Is really great.

By KajolOmar, Feb 09, 2012

I actually loved it and in the beginning i thought it was boring but then i kept watching it. i can't believe their not showing it anymore. why is that? i want to know if anyone knows y they stopped it plzz tell me so we can find a way to bring it back!!!

its amazing!

By NatasaPopovic, Aug 17, 2011

Is there anyway for us to get it back on!! i know how people feel about it being canceled plz if anyone has any idea please! I've watched the movie and loved it and still watch it! now I've recently came across the series and immediately fell in love with it, it might not be the same as the movie but that's the point its not the movie its a series that lots of people love and and first season was a huge HIT! but if ABC was to let it carry on for abit more it would'nt need to be canceled! please any body anybody with info try and get it back!! we can do it if we try!moreless

I loved 10 things I hate about you.

By nomz31, Feb 19, 2011

I loved this show, sadly i kept missing it on telly cause i was busyy, so i watched it on the internet, it was maddd!

I have seen the movie, which i liked but not as much as others did, wasnt a reall favorite for me. But even though this show is BASED on the movie it is amazing. I don't understand how they can cancell it, i enjoyed the show cause in a way they made the movie for the younger generation, but im still sure my mum would still like this show, and the movie was a fave of hers.

I hope maybee it might stay with fox 8 cause im in oz and thats what it aired on ;) i will be mass bummed if they cancell it from like all the places it was airedd.moreless

Probably the best teen show I've ever seen.

By Mia1367, Feb 19, 2011

I can't believe it got canceled when awful, undeserving shows like "The Secret Life" are still on. At first I didn't want to watch this show. The movie was a favorite of mine, and I was sure the show couldn't live up to my expectations. Eventually I gave it a shot, and I'm extremely happy I did. The plot is good and the acting is great, but what really makes this show so awesome is the writing. It is pure genius! This show most likely has the best dialogues since Gilmore Girls. They are hilarious, and has subtle, clever references of pop colture.

Over all, This show is just genuinely funny. Each and every episode made me laugh out loud and write down quotes, and yet, care for the characters. I wish more shows had this kind of humor.moreless

An entertaining show if not taken too seriously

By Pucktweety, Feb 19, 2011

If you took this show seriously, and criticised its writing, actors, storyline and general pretence then I am sure you will not enjoy it!

This show is literally a piece of fun! You can laugh, cringe or even cry at it but it is really just meant to be entertaining and cute for anyone to watch when they just don't feel like thinking.

No-one can review this without mentioning the absolutely brilliant film with Julia and Heath, but it's a totally different storyline for the most part, although uses some of the scene and obviously has the same characters.

If you forget about its parent, then this kid is a great watch!moreless

Just plain bad... This show soils the movies memory with a pathetic attempt to revamp the plot and characters.

By AndyLira, Nov 25, 2010

ABC family launches another teen demographic aimed show, but unlike some of their better work (i.e. Kyle XY) this show is just plain awful. The character's blocking is obviously rehearsed to death and forced. The dialogue is equally terrible making this show painful to watch. The characters are unlovable and don't live up to their predecessors. The casting director's choices are astoundingly horrible, causing me to wonder if no one bothered to show up to the casting call; which could be a good career saving move because this black hole of a show will obviously be a stain on all it's participates resumes.

The idea is brilliant, reworking a Shakespeare classic much like the movie did for Taming of the Shrew, The Lion King did with Hamlet, or Get Over It did with A Midsummer Night's Dream, but unlike the listed above the show lacks comedy, the character depth, and actor talent.

However, it was refreshing to see the cameos that appear throughout the show. This show follows the movie closely with such similarities as, Joey is an IQ challenged male model, The Dad is still played by the gifted Larry Miller, Letters To Cleo reappearing to play I Want You to Want Me, and much more. With that in mind though the viewer wonders how long can ABC Family stretch a 90 min moive plot?

To wrap up, IF you didn't enjoy the movie, then I suggest you skip it entirely and save yourself the nausea this show would induce. IF you did like the movie you will hate what this remake, and regret spending half an hour of your life shifting through the poor imitation that is 10 Things I Hate About You.moreless

This show is the spin off of the movie. The show itself would be good, if it wasn't taken directly from the movie.

By ErinAskins, Nov 25, 2010

The show might have been good if it wasn't supposed to resemble the movie. The premise is good, but I hate it 100%, especially when comparing it to the movie. The dialogue is lame. I disagree that it's a smash hit. Maybe it's a smash to the newer generation that hasn't seen the movie. I think it's even worse that the dad from the movie is in the show. This show was a fail, they should have kept the premise, but changed the name of the title and characters, then maybe people would have watched it.moreless

Load More Reviews