Poor
4.6

Wait...what?

By TwoTonePhantom, Mar 28, 2011

I'm going to say it: this is the WORST episode of 101 Dalmatians: The Series ever made. I always thought Horace and Jasper were pretty funny, but this episode was the most boring episode I've ever seen.

It starts out with Horace and Jasper getting fired from Cruella. They set out to get job interviews, consisting of a clip show (similar to "The Making Of..." and "Humanitarian of the Year"). We already had two clip shows in the series already, and those were good. Not this one. Seriously.

The most annoying thing about this episode was that the puppies only appeared physically at the end of this episode briefly (their other appearances in the episode were all in flashbacks). Um, hello? Walt Disney Television? Buena Vista Television? Jumbo Pictures? This series is called 101: Dalmatians!

1/10.moreless

Hands down, everyone! This is the worst episode of "101 Dalmatians" ever!

By aquabomber37, Feb 21, 2011

Your search has ended. If you loved this series so much that you couldn't think of a possible bad episode, remember that there is one. If you've been trying to figure out the worst episode of the entire series, this is it: "Horace and Jasper's Big Career Move"! Pretty much a no-brainer for a choice of the worst episode. The whole episode focuses on Horace and Jasper, but that's not why I watch this series. I want to see the four main pups! Although, they do appear several times in the flashbacks, they only get like three seconds of screen time in the episode itself. They are only seen towards the end of the episode, and Lucky has the only speaking part (which is kind of a good thing, as it gives Lucky more of a chance to shine without Cadpig having to steal the show with her metaphors and such). If you haven't seen this show before, I strongly don't reccomend watching this episode as your first! This gives a fine example of the show's weak points by focusing on two of the worst characters on the show. I always do my best to avoid this episode at all costs, so whenever this episode comes on, change the channel, turn off the tv, do whatever it takes to avoid this episode!moreless