15/Love

Show Reviews (28)

Great

It revolves around a set of friends trying to make it big in the gruelling and competitive world of tennis.

By luvos_united, Apr 15, 2007

I was up late one night and came across this show on Nickelodeon.

It didn't immediately catch my interest because I don't really care about tennis, but still I tuned in every night and slowly fell in love with each character.

Each one has their own strengths that make them a great tennis player and it was always fun to watch the persepctive of an outsider to the tennis world - Cody because I felt that I learnt more about the game at the same pace she did.

It was quite heartbreaking when I found out that the arc about two of Cascadia's students dying in a plane crash was actually imitating life - though replacing plane with car. Talent was lost but was replaced by newcomers that were equally as talented... Especially Tanis for she probably has the same temper as me!moreless

15 Love is funny and addictive

By Gwottalegend, Jan 29, 2007

15 Love is a comedy/ drama about young teenagers playing their way up the ranks of their Tennis Academy, (Cascadia Tennis Academy)where relationships are formed and broken, majorly distracting the A grade players.

Squib Furlong takes his tennis very seriously and is willing the train to great lengths to be the best he can be. His friend Cody, (the daughter of the academy's psychiatrist) and Squib get along very closely but they can't express their true feelings for each other.Adena and tannis ,two room mates, are always trying to trick the academy's star player Sunny Capaduca.

15 love is an excellent TV show for teenagers who can even relate to the show.moreless

The story of a group of adolescent friends and their dreams to one day become pro tennis stars. Watch as they grow up and face the real world with romance, mischief, hilarity and heartaches on and off the court.

By thuy94, Aug 02, 2006

This show is one of my personnal favourites. It's majorly addicting and I can't stop. I seem to always make time for it. When I first saw the commercials for it, I thought it was lame and stupid because it's about a bunch of teens going to some tennis academy. But when I really had nothing to do one day, I just turned on the TV and flipped through the channels. And then I came upon the show and I watched it... and liked it a lot. It always seems to make me laugh somehow and love the show more than I already do. Now, I make sure I see as many of the epsiodes I can. Especially because season 3 is now airing. Even though I haven't seen all of season 1 & 2, but that's now a goal I have to reach.moreless

By lucki007, Jul 13, 2006

I love this show.It is about all that happens to the characters at Cascadia tennis academy.Through love, comedy, and some drama.The show has everthing that i enjoy to watch.I love the passion of tennis that still portrays that there's more to these well-characterd teens than meets the eye.This show is one of the best,in my opinion!

Well season 3 won\'t air in the Netherlands but I like the first two seasons so much. There is a good story.

By lisanmaria, Jul 11, 2006

The show is really awesome. All actors play there characters very good. There are good differents between the characters. I like the story. This show is my personal favorite. Hope I can see all the episodes. I like the tennis in the show and the place where it takes place.

15/Love is about a group of teen tennis players who atten Cascadia Tennis Academy. They are also kown as the "Top Guns" This teens go threw endless amounts of pressure, stress and traning. And only a few will make it to the top and succede.

By IzzyFizzy, Jun 23, 2006

This is my most favorite TV show on the planet! You will get addicted to this awesome show. I love how the actors fit the characters so perfectly. Squib Furlong is the sweet Jerk who has a sensitive side to him and has a soft spot to the artistic Cody Myers. Cody is the super nice artist. I love her character. She's my favorite out of all of them and Adena is super pretty! The show has hilarious quotes. The episode Mempher Blues was the best. It was one of the quotes scenes in 15/Love. I love this show and it's an amazing show even if you don't play tennis. You'll be hooked.moreless

An awesome canadian show, its about time!

By LoVe_vm, Jun 08, 2006

If anyone was ever to say that Canada never produced a great show, i would have to say that they were horribly mistaken. 15/love is a fresh look at the life of tennis, Im sure making the game more popular amoung teens. This show took the loss of 2 important cast members and made the world mourn for them, even if they didnt know they were. I've been watching this show since the first day it aired and i never miss an episode. From screaming at the screen telling Squib not to be such an idiot, to laughing my head off at Rick for being.. well Rick, this show is a really great watch and i say everyone should be watching it!moreless

A decent Canadian show

By terpitude, May 12, 2006

I started watching this show by accident. I had insomnia and was flipping through the channels when this was on. I was hooked.

Acting isn't the best, but I love how they centered the show around tennis. It's an interesting concept on how athletes handle their traning and its stress that comes along with it.

It was truly a sad moment when I found out two of the cast members had dieds in a car accident on the way to the studio. I loved their characters and chemistry for each other, and it was sad that their lives were ended much too soon.

I think the only person out of this show that actually found medicore fame is the actress who plays Tanis. But overall I think for the short duration that this show found, they put a good effort into it. Don't mind watching it on and off when I see it and have the time, but its not something I would search out for.moreless

15/Love" is a comedy-drama about coming-of-age in a unique, high-pressure environment.

By LadyFrozen, Apr 10, 2006

I read on imdb.com that the show is running till 2006 so I have to say I will miss it even the are teribble actors and its really an weird show but I am addicted to it and thats why I will miss it!! I do have to say I hope they dont end it even they have horrible actors!!

Load More Reviews