And Not-So-Sweet Charity

Episode Reviews (4)

Good

Sofie's wardrobe

By dentech89, Mar 16, 2013

I loved the Teal colored wool coat that Sofie wore in Season 2 episode 18. Anyone know who make it and where I can purchase it???

ermahgerd

By BranislavIvkovi, Mar 01, 2013

i watch 2 broke girls because... i'm not really one of those sitcoms that you watch but you're usually embarrassed to talk about, it's my guilty pleasure :) after a streak of so-so episodes, this one was almost the best one this season. can't wait to see what happens next!

the perfect goodbye

By luanmorina, Feb 27, 2013

Goodbye Max's Homemade Cupcakes. It's a nice reboot after what was kind of a messy period of episodes. Nice try, but no more, thank you. It was kind of stupid the girls dividing their work-time between Han's dinner and their own shop.

But, we got tired of Max always being the one that is likable and deal-breaker when communicating with other people. I liked Caroline's aunt. First part of her time was bitter and not at all likable. The second part was filthy and disgusting. But, there was some fun there.

Now with the girls losing the shop, I hope there will be more scenes from the diner. We need more male-time in the show. I miss Oleg's dirty jokes, Han's stupidity, and Earl's sarcasm.

moreless