2 Broke Girls

Show Reviews (81)

Good

Broken Jokes

By spottedfever, 2 days ago

Terrible one liners from 2 crummy actresses. How this show made it through the first season is a mystery to me. I tried to watch it that first year and each episode was worse than the one before it. What a waste of time those 2 hours were.

Very funny!

By Pnascimento, Sep 02, 2014

Great show! Between Max with her jokes and Caroline trying to enjoy being poor (if that's even possible), this is one of the best comedies of the last few years.

season 4

By ettenojvidad, Sep 01, 2014

will there be a season 4 ?? i miss them

Why??

By theKingInTheNorth, Aug 30, 2014

For crying out loud, why??

This show is becoming SERIOUSLY boring

By Zoom_Zoom, Jul 28, 2014

This show was funny when it was mainly in the diner with Han, Oleg & Earl. Now you don't even see Han, Oleg & Earl. Caroline is hot, Max is not. Max turns any comment into a stupid joke (Boring). Her use of "sarcasm" (if that's what she's trying to use) is not good at all. The funniest people on this show is Han & Oleg. Bring back the diner, Han, Oleg & Earl, or I am sure the ratings will slip dramatically (Oh wait, THAT'S ALREADY HAPPENING!!!!!)moreless

2 Broke Girls And A Pee Funnel

By kitkatkatie365, Mar 20, 2014

The St. Patty's Day Kilt Trip episode with the pee funnel was hilarious! I loved that Caroline was actually about to use it. It's about time female urine funnels got some TV recognition! I went online and bought some after the show smartway female urine funnel is so cool!

Maybe it's because I'm from the UK but....

By aloonatic, Mar 17, 2014

I simply can't watch this show for more than 5 minutes without wanting to hammer nails through my ear drums. Honestly, does no one else think that these 2 girls have the most annoying voices on TV? Even ignoring this, it's probably the most average TV show I've ever seen. It's almost worse than it being poor, it's just really really really average.

Hands down best show ever !!!!

By slobarinaxo, Feb 26, 2014

this show is so funny ,witty,sarcastic show is so real i cant stop laughing i hope they make many seasons to come !!!!

Please stop... please.... PLEASE!!!!

By j01001010j, Feb 11, 2014

For the love of all that is enjoyable on tv, TURN OFF THE LAUGH TRACK!!! I find that I am unable to enjoy the show and laugh at what I think is funny because almost every sentence is followed by a burst from the laugh track.

I plan on watching till the end of this season, but if that laugh track remains I can't see myself watching next season. It's the laugh track or this viewer.

Laugh Track Killing the Show

By mindmalfunction, Feb 06, 2014

The laugh track is killing the show. The best comedies do not need to tell the audience when to laugh - for the love of the show, please turn off the laugh track.

Load More Reviews