2 Broke Girls

Show Reviews (94)

Good
7.3

Whow! this show went bad quickly

By rsvvuuren, Jun 24, 2015

I used to like this show, but now it is just annoying! I do not like the hive, or their new boss. The girls are just getting annoying and the laugh track is really getting annoying. I am done with the show! And what about that Scottish boy, who casted that kid? He was terrible! Man, if the writers cannot think of anything good to write, just cancel this show. And stop making Caroline dumber every episode, or else buy the end of season 5, like that will happen, she probably be a ***. Get some good new writers or cancel this show.moreless

Not interested in watching this show at all!

By loverofcovertaffairs, May 26, 2015

Why not cancel this show and go back to Lucy reruns. It is terrible. I would rather watch reruns of good show that this crap!

Worst show EVER!!

By amazingracekelly, May 26, 2015

Please put these girls out of their misery. Usually acting gets better with time, these girls seem to get worse. How is it still on the air? I hate when my husband turns the channel too soon when Mike and Molly comes on and I have to endure a few seconds of this show. Please end the suffering!

Why watch?

By Tink2725, May 18, 2015

I use to like watching this show. Lately I really don't like it at all. I don't like the new additions to the show. I can't stand the sexual comments at the new work place. The show is very unlikable.

What happened?

By Whimbi, May 09, 2015

Max and Caroline our "protagonists" quickly went from being funny and likeable with witty, snarky lines, to cruel, bitter and mean-spirited, completely arrogant women with an intense dislike of anyone who has a better lot in life for no good reason and toxic to their "friends" and loved ones.

It went from being a show about two girls trying to make it in the world to two bitches taking out their grievances on everyone around them. The show increasingly falling back on crude humour and racial stereotypes (yes OMG Han is short AND Asian, Earle is BLACK! Sophie and Oleg are from Eastern Europe!!! Aren't they wierd!)

Also, the only thing less believable than two waitresses being able to afford an apartment in Williamsburg have a relatively comfortable life (I don't see them eating out of tins every other week) and maintain a horse is that in the United States a billionaire ended up in jail

come on people...moreless

So un-funny..

By Toodle68, Apr 29, 2015

My wife used to watch 2 broke girl and I just could not understand why. The voices of the lead actors are annoying, the jokes are old and can be seen coming a mile away, the laugh track/audience is unbelievably bad... however, even my wife will not longer watch it.. it is that stupid.

It got old fast

By joannesalamat, Apr 28, 2015

I really enjoyed this series while they were trying to make it by following their passion of having a successful cupcake business but it is now just plain old boring. Max's character has gone from one that was actually funny but one that had a heart to a character with every line being a sarcastic, not-funny "joke". I don't think I know of anyone who opens her eyes so wide that they might pop out, after each line.

I'm really disappointed since originally I thought it was a good sitcom.moreless

2 brooke girls fans

By YassineMahboubi, Nov 22, 2014

Hello , my name is Yassine and i'am a big fan of the comedy tv sries 2 broke girls , i saw a lot of groups with just few members in them , and i want this group to have the biggest base of fans in facebook .

Anything not 2BG related will be deleted , and the member who post it will be warned .

2nd warning = bann.....

i'm making a youtube channel where i will upload all 2 broke girls episodes .

So send me your requests , tell your friends , i'm accepting everybody.

Link : 1554929308077400/

moreless

Should Be Renamed, "Two Stinky Girls"

By MorkfromPork, Nov 17, 2014

I quit watching when Kim Kartrashian appeared. The vulgar one liners are sooo old. Same crap, different day.

Got Old Fast

By waisal14, Nov 02, 2014

The show started off with a good appeal but I stopped watching it after season 2 with the inappropriate jokes getting worse. Max's bad attitude slowly started to change Caroline. She doesn't seem as the ambitious rich girl she used to be. They can't be poor forever and both characters have a lot of growing up to do. Their attitudes toward life make them poor. If they want to change their circumstances, they have to humble themselves and change their attitude.moreless

Load More Reviews