2 Broke Girls

Show Reviews (76)

Good

2 Broke Girls And A Pee Funnel

By kitkatkatie365, Mar 20, 2014

The St. Patty's Day Kilt Trip episode with the pee funnel was hilarious! I loved that Caroline was actually about to use it. It's about time female urine funnels got some TV recognition! I went online and bought some after the show smartway female urine funnel is so cool!

Maybe it's because I'm from the UK but....

By aloonatic, Mar 17, 2014

I simply can't watch this show for more than 5 minutes without wanting to hammer nails through my ear drums. Honestly, does no one else think that these 2 girls have the most annoying voices on TV? Even ignoring this, it's probably the most average TV show I've ever seen. It's almost worse than it being poor, it's just really really really average.

Hands down best show ever !!!!

By slobarinaxo, Feb 26, 2014

this show is so funny ,witty,sarcastic show is so real i cant stop laughing i hope they make many seasons to come !!!!

Please stop... please.... PLEASE!!!!

By j01001010j, Feb 11, 2014

For the love of all that is enjoyable on tv, TURN OFF THE LAUGH TRACK!!! I find that I am unable to enjoy the show and laugh at what I think is funny because almost every sentence is followed by a burst from the laugh track.

I plan on watching till the end of this season, but if that laugh track remains I can't see myself watching next season. It's the laugh track or this viewer.

Laugh Track Killing the Show

By mindmalfunction, Feb 06, 2014

The laugh track is killing the show. The best comedies do not need to tell the audience when to laugh - for the love of the show, please turn off the laugh track.

they lost

By yuanann, Feb 04, 2014

I watched every episode since the begining...

Now, I'd have to say that: the show is getting so so lame... ...

It really had a great first season, but they kinda

of lost in the middle of the 2nd season, seems to me that they looks like tried to bring this

gay guy into the new season, but didn't really work out the way it's planed or if there

was a plan... Now, in the end of the 3rd season, the show completely change the whole direction from 2 BROKEN GILRS try to build up a cup cake carrier to "Cinderella" story.

.. eh........ after 3rd season this show is gonna face a very danger area......

I really hope the whole team can find themselves again, otherwise they would really lost a huge amount of audience.moreless

Great 'Girl' Jokes But.....

By Wil1ow_5ays_W4t, Dec 25, 2013

This Show is a great chill out kinda show, good to put on for drinking games.

me and the guys love it, lots of innuendos and sexy legs.

But one thing that is really low brow is the constant ragging on the small Asian guy. it's not clever to attack a small man. he can't fix that. he's not a small chested woman, he can't get surgery. every episode they keep going for the same laughs at the Asian expense. this isnt just a character, it an actual person, and even if he (the Actor) is ok with it. it's indirectly affecting other men.

The fact that 3 white blokes picked up on this makes it really obvious.

One of the guys pointed out that, in real life one of us would have punched either girl in the mouth by now.

B***s should rag on a nice guy.

It's poor form.... First time in a very long time that I've been disappointed with a show i generally enjoy. (I'm easily pleased andmoreless

The new chracters <3

By Lia82, Dec 19, 2013

I love the new male characters Deke, Jonh and Nicolas, they spice things up even addition to the show!!!

Getting worse

By jokari, Dec 10, 2013

Story about two girls beiing funny because the one is much more stupid, rude and self-destructive than the other, while talking a lot about genitals.

2 broke girls

By frankiesmales, Dec 05, 2013

this great story of max black a tough hard working new Yorker

where she has to work hard as an waitress at an downtown Brooklyn

restaurant until she takes former rich heiress caroline channing under her

wing by teaching her to get things the hardway by earning it working as

an waitress and except the fact the harsh reality in life things do not start of well

at first but it gets better as max teaches caroline a thing or two and vice versa

due to carolines business smart background that can teach max how to profit

her cupcake venture that makes the two a great driving force and really need

each other and both kat dennngs and beth behrs executed it brilliantly including

beth flaunts it in the season 3 episode and the kickstarter where caroline uses

a crowdfunding site to get a pair of new pants by doing a raunchy dance that annoys

max but a great episode.

Frankie (cool rider) smales

Frankie smales tv and movie revew uk

moreless