2 Stupid Dogs

Show Reviews (38)

Great

Funny

By Raven77, Oct 31, 2013

2 Stupid Dogs feels like a classic when you watch it. The show actually manages to be hilarious without even trying. If you really like those shows that are two decades old, I say this is one you can view. The only reason I did`nt give the show a 10 was because I felt detatched about it during some scenes.

Childhood Memories

By lilcory334, Mar 15, 2013

It has been too long now to recollect the stories from this show, but i can remember watching this show "2 Stupid Dogs" in the early 90s as a child. I can only but vaguely remember small bits of an episode where the two dogs visit a factory (presumably for food).

Stupid indeed in a fantastic way!

By DreadAngelus, Sep 25, 2012

Yeah, this show gave me laughs, even my mother, my friends. Follows about 2 dogs who are very stupid that they think about ridiculous things. Their stupidity is funny that it made me crack!

Plot: 2 dogs, a big one, and a small one. Little Dog and Big Dog. They have alot of stupidities that causes them to think about ridiculous things, example, they knew they can enter the automatic door by using rolling cans. A lot of misadventures.

Characters: It's how Hanna-Barbera does it, their characters are always quirky! Their voice fits em' well.

Humor: It's humor is aimed at their stupidity, and the way they project it, is fantastic! It also had one episode that it featured an sexual innuendo.

Art: Classical Hanna-Barbera style. Excellent.

Overall: 9. It's nice how they depicted the funny mistakes of dogs.moreless

Nothing!

By CartoonKing50, May 03, 2011

Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Delted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, This review has been deleted! Delted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Delted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, This review has been deleted by Cartoon King. Deleted, deleted, deleted, deleted, Delted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted. All of this review has been deleted. Delted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Delted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Delted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Delted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Delted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted, Deleted! This has been deleted, This has been deleted, This has been deleted, This has been deleted, This has been deleted, This has been deleted, This has been deleted.moreless

This may be a ripoff from ren and stimpy but doe's it matter? Nope, this is my childhood classic.

By Kieranmay, Apr 17, 2011

As a kid I was maddly in love with this series, I even entered my nanan's dog in the 2 stupid challenge compotition on cartoon network in 1996 where you had to dress up your dog and make it look stupid and take a photo or a home video. I used to love to draw them and I think that this series should have gone on loger than just 2 series it were that good. This show may look like hannabarbera's cheap rip off from ren and stimpy but it is quite different. There was little dog who whenever he saw a cat he would say.."CAAATT!!! and then big dog would come over to help little dog by frighting the cat off by saying a simple word "woof" and then the cat would scream and disappear, little dog also loved balls, any kind of balls. There was big dog who didn't say much only when spoken to and loves food and could eat about almost anything that no one would eat. None of the 2 dogs had any names at all. There was one character who came in nearly every episode who with his catchphase would say "hahaha ain't that cute,BUT IT'S WRONG!!!" that was so funny, especially in that short where he was trying to teach a bird to sing properly and the bird lost his feathers and fell off the stand because of his loud voice. there was however one thing I didn't like about this show and that was because they had secret squirrel as one of the segments of the show and it should be all about big dog and little dog. Overall a classic to remember and should be brought back on telly.moreless

This show was one of the only shows i hated on CN in 2001.

By rksexy2finger, Apr 13, 2011

This shows got no effort what so ever.It's plot sucks and this dragonball and daragonball z were the only 3 shows that i hated on CN in 2001 everything else was good.This show should of never made it to CN to begin with and i can't say anything more but you know this show sucks.

If you notice, 2 Stupid Dogs? More like 1 Great Show.

By toonsday1234, Apr 13, 2011

I like this show. As far as I know, 2 Stupid Dogs is the best show I watched. The voices were cool, the acting was great, the characters were drawn not bad, and everything, OH MAN! I'll tell you, it looked incredible for 1993. Oh and 1994 & 1995. We going to be kept, but misrabaly (spelled wrong) cancelled to be replacing time with The What-A-Cartoon Show.

But you get to choose what yoyur favorite characters are for this show, but I like the Little Dog & The Big Dog (Johnathan).

So the show is cool. And like I said, 2 Stupid Dogs? More like 1 Great Show.moreless

A truly spectacular show, one that I can keep going to.

By Fireofnature, Apr 13, 2011

I truly miss this show, it was one of the greatest older cartoons and definitely something that I wish I could see more of. They should put it back on the air in place of some of the less than appealing shows out there. I would pay some good money to see this again, it always made me laugh when I was down.

I definitely enjoyed the brown dog more, however the bigger one was great, and if you ever get the chance to see this show again, I recommend watching it and possibly recording it to see it over and over.moreless

Classic catch phrases keep this show running!

By nyknicks33333, Apr 12, 2011

Two stupid dogs was so essential to classic cartoon network. This show was loaded with comedy, and quality comedy at that. You a brief time, this show was featured on boomerang a couple of years back, which was good to see, as boomerang was reviving some of the best cartoon network shows, but has been off the air since then. Before the boomerang revival, cartoon network featured this show in their daily line-up, and they couldn't be any smarter for doing so. This show followed the adventures of big dog and little dog in very creative and original storylines, with great voice overs for to play their parts. The name might be stupid, but the show certainly wasn't.moreless

Great show

By Ghrthfh, Mar 15, 2008

Two Stupid Dogs follows the lives of two dogs, the overly excited Little Dog(the dachshund) and easy-paced Big Dog(Brad Garrett from "Til Death" and "Everybody Loves Raymond")-the sheepdog. These crazy canines don't know how to fit in the world, and they definitely don't have any know-how. They often find themselves in commonplace situations (going to the drive-in, walking through the mall, working on the farm), some not so common situations (stuck on a space shuttle, a contestant on a game show, getting mistaken for the prime minister), and even in some familiar situations (Little Red Riding Hood, Noah's Ark, and Hansel and Gretel). But no matter the situation, their stupidity usually leads them to calamitous results.moreless

Load More Reviews