24: Live Another Day: Meet Yvonne Strahovski's Kate Morgan in the Series' Full Trailer (VIDEO)

By Kaitlin Thomas

Mar 25, 2014

Jack Bauer will soon return to Fox when 24: Live Another Day debuts with plenty of adrenaline-pumping action on Cinco de Bauer (a.k.a. Monday, May 5). In the newest trailer for the 12-episode special event series, we finally get a good look at Kate Morgan, the new CIA agent played by Chuck's Yvonne Strahovski. Morgan's been tracking Bauer—who's been a fugitive since 24's Season 8 finale—and will stop at nothing to hunt him down. We also get our first real extended look at Chloe, who's wearing lots of goth makeup and who's become an Edward Snowden-type. I won't spoil any of the deeper plot for you, but if you want to know more, hurry and press play because time is running out!

But that's not all! Fox has also released a new poster for the series, and here it is: 

I can only imagine that the concept was "Screamin' Jack in front of a Union Jack."

Are you excited to Live Another Day? Is that a dumb question?

• Comments (56)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • MarlboroMagpi Mar 26, 2014

I am in love with Yvonne Strahovski.

I loved her since Dexter (did not watch Chuck). I gave on the show 24 long ago and did not watch the last few seasons.

So will I be able to follow the story if I watch this 12 episode ?

• JennyS1138 Mar 27, 2014

I would recommend watching the final 10 episodes of the series, which were some of the most amazing episodes of the series. Those episodes are also very important plot-wise, for Jack and Chloe's characters.

• MarlboroMagpi Mar 27, 2014

Thanks. That is a good idea. I shall do that.

• dodge_hickey Mar 26, 2014

DAMN IT CHLOE! JUST AIR IT ALREADY!

• numberonecubsfa Mar 26, 2014

Why does Chloe look like Lisbeth Salander?....

• pashao Mar 26, 2014

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it... Erm.. yeah I'm looking forward to it.

• dark7angel Mar 26, 2014

SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!! :D

• gizma1982 Mar 26, 2014

I'm so exited !!!! Jack Bauer is super natural xD

• zsandmann Mar 26, 2014

Kate Morgan huh? Can we all just agree this is Hannah from Dexter using an alias? :)

• Adicted_87 Mar 26, 2014

She'll always be Sarah from Chuck! :)

• zsandmann Mar 26, 2014

Also an alias :)

• Coodookie Mar 26, 2014

WHOOP!! This cannot come fast enough!

• johnmckenzie338658 Mar 26, 2014

Yvonne will always be Sarah Walker!

• FabianVanDerS Mar 26, 2014

That indeed is a dumb question. :)

• See More Comments (21)