24: Live Another Day's New Trailer Is Two Minutes of Jack Bauer Awesomeness (VIDEO)

By Kaitlin Thomas

Apr 11, 2014

Jack Bauer is back with a new theatrical trailer for 24: Live Another Day, the 12-episode event series premiering on Cinco de Bauer (a.k.a. Monday, May 5) on Fox. And it proves he's still the badass we remember—in addition to now being an "enemy of the state"—and that we would all be wise not to eff with him. After all this time, it's funny how some people still don't seem to understand that.

Anyway, the new trailer is a whopping two minutes long and contains tons of new footage! Not only do we get to spend some quality time with new characters like Yvonne Strahovski's Kate Morgan, a CIA agent who's been tracking Bauer, and Benjamin Bratt's CIA chief Steve Navarro, but we also get a few good glimpses of our old pal Chloe. And just a hint regarding Jack's current relationship with Ms. O'Brien: It's not all puppies and rainbows. Go ahead and press play, then share your excitement in the comments!

Are you excited for 24: Live Another Day?

• Comments (66)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • curry20060 May 05, 2014

I'll wait and see. I really hope the scheme with a bad guy in the Homeland security team will not be repeated again and that the storyline is a grown up one.

• rsvvuuren Apr 30, 2014

I just want to scream and run around the room of excitment untill it's the 5th of May!

• spostof Apr 28, 2014

Oh my goodness !!! 24 condensed in 12 episodes! We all gonna have heart attacks!!!

• CasualAdventure Apr 20, 2014

"The only character more bad-ass than James Bond. Welcome back, Jack"

Did that message go out to everybody? No? Damnit Cloe! Get on it!

• numberonecubsfa Apr 17, 2014

Why does Chloe now seem to be Lisbeth Salander?...

• thewiseonechris Apr 13, 2014

I didn't see anyone mention this so I will... (clears throat)... OMG AUDREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• tarniamoore Apr 13, 2014

YAY......Jack's back. About time!

• Visitluke Apr 13, 2014

looks great!
    This could also be a trailer to a Bourne movie haha

• Pnascimento Apr 12, 2014

So excited to see the return of 24!
    Jack is missing for four years, but trouble seem to follow him wherever he goes. This time he is branded a terrorist while the true terrorists are threatening to plunge the world in war.
    Yes, maybe Jack is beyond salvation. Maybe he is beyond redemption, but no way in hell he is beyond his duty!

• meathead704 Apr 12, 2014

Yes. I am excited for the return of one of the greatest television series in history featuring one of the greatest television characters in history. I just hope it lives up to expectations as I have said in the past. What makes me even more excited is that Chloe is back too. She is a great character as well.

• See More Comments (41)