Show Reviews (1361)

Superb

WATCH FULL TV SERIES>>> tinyurl. com/lza74vn

By UnstapatwerlTapatwew, 17 hours ago

WATCH FULL TV SERIES>>> tinyurl. com/lza74vn

Addictive, Unnerving, as usual...

By insideout098, Jun 22, 2014

This show moves non-stop; edited like someone on amphetamines, which makes it as intensely engaging as unnerving. For action junkies, this is Nirvana. Like all of the episodes this season, this one doesn't lag ANYWHERE. You get exactly what you expect.

On a more specific note, the arch-villain Al-Harazi, and her twisted clan are as despicable as one might expect from homicidal psychopaths hell-bent on revenge. The woman herself is pure evil. Hatred bleeds out of her. This is where the unnerving part of the equation comes in, because while I am happy people know Jack's true motives, Al-Harazi continues to elude detection and capture -- all while torturing her daughter, killing her husband and making fools of the American and British governments. So she's obviously doing her job well. I look forward to her clan being wiped off the face of the earth. Obviously, I'm hooked as i have been since the first episode aired. Thankfully, Jack agreed to make a second stand. It was so worth it. Thanks! But my suggestion is to take a chill pill before watching, or you'll find yourself fast-forwarding through the more intense moments.moreless

As good as it ever was!!!

By Bobila99, Jun 07, 2014

i thought it's gonna end after the 8th season, and when i heared about 9th i thought they won't make it as good because they just did everything already. well

i was WAY wrong! the 9th season is just as intense and fun to watch as the last ones! i LOVE IT.

after every episode you just can't wait for the next one, they couldn't do it better! makes me want to see more of keifer, hes as awesome as ever!!moreless

MUSIC "OVER-RIDE"

By tonykweder, May 27, 2014

So here we go again-we watch 24-and its a good thing we record it at the same time. Why? F***ing MUSIC-overriding what the "H" they are saying!! How many times we had to replay the scene just to try to get what's being said due to the "whoop-te-do"--"MUSIC" being played that INTERFERES with hearing what's being said.

WHY do the producers think it's so "effing" important to drown out the words? Is the plot actually that lame? Can't stand up to what's going on? I've been told there's some sort of hardware (dare we hope?) that can lessen the "background" (yeah right) music so one can HEAR the words and BTW -we are NOT deaf!! This isn't just "24"-seen it a lot on other dramas-usually the ones that can't really hold up as one worth watching anyway..

The programs really worth watching dont NEED to have all that effing noise. . I'd really---we'd really-like to just sit back and hopefully enjoy the scenes and the dialogue-. Thank god -we can hear the commercials a LOT better- (one part true-but really-we hate commercials) . That's my 7 and 1/2 cents worth. Bleaghh!

BTW-we like Chloe-but she looks like sh**. . fix 'er up!!moreless

Move over , 24 Is Back

By BruceBrownJr, May 20, 2014

I have watched every show and Bought every season . This TV Series is the best I have ever seen. I sure hope they keep it going , I know their has to be other Fan's like me , everywhere that want you to keep it on the air.

Jack we missed you

By thegibbo, May 20, 2014

best series those low scores,please watch from season 1 like we have all done and then is one of the best series out there.

Being read too is annoying.

By MartinCates, May 20, 2014

The latest episode (May 19), I had to change channels, I found the "reading" too annoying. I'm not sure what the purpose of that is, but being told "so and so looked here, or looked there", is beyond dumb. As if when watching the show one can't see who looked where at what. I swear, this is the worst episode ever, if there's another second by second narration, I'll simply not bother to watch any more.

I Miss You

By Nat81, May 15, 2014

Great to have Jack back in the new mini series, kickin' ass and taking names. The London setting is a fresh change, but it's still the 24 we all know and love. This is where it all started though with it's tense political story lines and bone crunching action. The real-time added a real sense of urgency. Loved it.

why the hype?

By terryscannell85, May 14, 2014

i have watched many series. i have tried to get into this but just dpnt follow the hype around it. i just do not like it to the point where i cannot watch it. pure violence for the sake of it is just boring. this is boring.

Unique Action Series

By Yaspaa, May 11, 2014

The real time format really piles on the tension and keeps you on the edge of your seat for the whole episode. Now, giving the show six and a half out of ten is freaking unhelpful, shallow and kinda dumb.

Load More Reviews