3 South

Show Reviews (18)

Great

even though its from MTV this show isn't really interesting to watch

By Nick1978, Mar 11, 2007

3 South was a short-lived cartoon on MTV. The show focused on two life-long friends, Sanford and Del, and their adventures at the fictional Barder College. With the exception of their roommate Joe, everyone on campus is incredibly stupid and inept. Nonetheless, the idiotic, irresponsible, and thoughtless Sanford and Del are portrayed as the series' heroes.

Too funny!!!

By majere616, Dec 22, 2006

Outlaw if you still have any dvds I am more than interested. Contact me at majere616@aol.com I love this show, it has been forever since I have seen them. Although I recently caught some clips on youtube, and boy did they bring back some memories. This is a show that could really have a chance now. With adult swim and comedy central doing all kinds of alternate cartoon programing, and the fact that there are so many off beat toons out there. It amazes me that more people don\'t know about this show. In fact besides this site, I only know one other person who even remembers it.moreless

Sanford and Del are two idiot freshmen at Barder College. The show revolves around them and the students in their dorm, including overachiever Joe who can't stand being surrounded by idiots.

By robojif, Nov 16, 2006

Man, I loved this show. I was really disappointed when MTV pulled it before even letting the first season finish playing out. This show needs a DVD release really bad.

The humor was laugh-out-loud great. Family Guy Story Editor Mark Hentemann worked on and voiced Joe in the show. Other Family Guy voice actors appeared as well, including Alex Borstein, Lori Alan, and Brian Posehn.

It really portrayed dorm life well in a comical way. This series is every bit as good (or better) as more popular cartoon sitcoms like Family Guy and American Dad. It just didn't get a chance.

But if it had, we can bet that Sanford and Del would still be at Barder College, probably still freshman. Joe by now would have gone on to medical school.moreless

outlaw3654, I would like info on your DVD set. Please e-mail me at BigVince5249@yahoo.com. Thanks.

By BigVince5249, Aug 15, 2006

This show was so freacking funny, my college buddies and I used to quote the Ha Gee Gee Gee laugh all the time. I would love to get this show on DVD and it annoys me that they took it off of the air. It was the same way with the series Undeclared. It stunk that Fox pulled that show as well, as it was also extremely funny. Well, hopefully we can get this on DVD soon.

By aaron304142, Jul 09, 2006

3 South was a short-lived cartoon on MTV. The show focused on two life-long friends, Sanford and Del, and their adventures at the fictional Barder College. With the exception of their roommate Joe, everyone on campus is incredibly stupid and inept. Nonetheless, the idiotic, irresponsible, and thoughtless Sanford and Del are portrayed as the series' heroes, whereas the responsible, level-headed, greatly intelligent Joe is the de-facto villain in most episodes, occupying a "Frank Burns"-esque role on the show.

The series was created by Family Guy veteran writer Mark Hentemann, based on a short film he had created years earlier. It is to-date the only animated series produced for MTV by Warner Bros. Animation.

moreless

Outlaw are you still selling the dvds?

By closecall3, Jun 08, 2006

Hey Outlaw, I\'d definitely love to buy the episodes of 3-south if you are still selling them. My e-mail is welshja@jmu.edu ... Just let me know, thanks. I\'ve definitely been checking it out this past week on MTV2 and it definitely made me remember just how great this show was ....ugh the only reason I wrote that last sentence was to try and get up to the stupid 100 word count for the review. And this sentence actually is for the same friggin\' reason. And this sentence is for all the ladies out there ....(nope I lied, it\'s just to get my 100 words). WOOOOOOOOOO!moreless

Trying to get 3 south dvd from outlaw3654.

HaHaColors22@aol.com

By hahacolors, May 15, 2006

Outlaw, I am very interested in the 3 south dvd if you are still doing it. My email is

HaHaColors22@aol.com

Please let me know if you are still doing this. This show was excellent and too many people havent even heard of it. I miss this show a lot. Please get back to me when you can. Now ignore the rest of this....a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a.moreless

It seems like they are still in production for this show. Maybe We'll get a pleasant surprise?

By tooldude665, May 13, 2006

3-South has that mind-numbing sense of humor going on, which kind of reminds you of Beavis and Butthead. f i l l e r t i m e f i l l e r t i m e f i l l e r t i m e f i l l e r t i m e f i l l e r t i m e f i l l e r t i m e grab a cold one, and enjoy 3-South. Oh wait.. you can't.. Cuz it's not out on DVD yet! ! ! ! !moreless

oulaw. i would thoroughly enjoy this dvd. hyunt917@yahoo.com

By hyunt917, May 09, 2006

outlaw. i would really. really. enjoyy this Digital Video Disc. the show is funny. it is hilarious. it is a cartoon. i. need. 77 more words to finish this minimum. so ill just keep going with how much i want the dvd. hopefully your still doing it. i understand you posted a long time ago. but if you do get this i would enjoy a copy. itd make me happy. because the show is funny. it is hilarious. it is a cartoon. the episode with the chimichangas was unbelievable. 11 more words left. seven. six. five. four. three. two. one. PLEASE.moreless

Outlaw, I want the DVD\'s UCW2THEBONE@AOL.COM

By ucw2thebone, Mar 24, 2006

Outlaw, I would like the 3 South DVD set, my email adress is UCW2THEBONE@AOL.COM PLEEEEEASE get back to me ASAP! My friend and I loved this show when we were in highschool and I absoloutely would love to have this classic on DVD. It shouldnt have been canceled! UCW2THEBONE@AOL.COM!!! Get back at me Outlaw!

Load More Reviews