Cleveland

Episode Reviews (4)

Superb

great episode.

By efc91, Jul 30, 2009

Tired of New York City life, Floyd plans a move to the Midwest and asks Liz to consider going with him. Meanwhile, Jack takes a trip to Paris out of which he returns engaged, and Tracy works on financing his latest career move. The scene with Liz in Times Square getting spat in the mouth and seeing a woman get knocked out was really some funny moments. The Cleveland song was good and funny. Tracy getting hunted made me laugh and the guy on the TV was was funny. all in all a great episode of 30 rock. 9 out of 10.moreless

This episode has everything you could want out of the cast. Jenna returns to the show with some hysterical lines, and Jack continues his run as the funniest man on television.

By dskerman, Apr 20, 2007

If you don't like being left hanging then this episode is not for you, but other than that I can't imagine a better episode.

Once again, the highlight of the show is the fantastic soundtrack. It always adds just the right note to every scene, and in a fantastic musical number about the virtues of Cleavland it really amps it up to a whole new level.

Tracy Jordan's under attack from the black crusaders and as we all know that man knows how to play paranoia for laughs. We find out Jacks gold card is literally made of gold, and that Floyd somehow seems to be able to ground the show in reality while at the same time being one of the funniest cast members.

Really, I couldn't ask for more.moreless

By the hammer of Thor!

By radwimp, Apr 20, 2007

This is exactly why I watch this series. The one-liners and gags were just shooting from all sides. Great episode!

Awesome stuff:

- Black Crusaders (big nod to Chappelle)

- Loved the Phoebe plotline this week!

- Liz & Floydsters walk down the streets of NY. One of the funniest scenes in the series yet.

-Liz's stupid new phrases. "Blurg!" & "By the hammer of Thor!" were so random and hilarious.

- I don't know what was up with Jack this week though, he was almost subdued. Also not enough of Kenneth. But this episode was still one of the best, it really had me laughing through the entire episode. I honestly don't think there was more than a minute between laughs for me.moreless