666 Park Avenue

Show Reviews (74)

Great

666 park evenue

By LIA0616, Dec 05, 2013

I absolutely love this show. I was very disappointed to find out that after only 13 episodes, it got canceled. The cast, brilliant! Love there characters! It has absolutely everything. I haven't watched a good show like this in awhile. It drives me crazy that they left a cliffhanger, I am still hoping for it to come back!!!!!

Say it aint so!!!!!!!!

By liablain, Nov 11, 2013

I was waiting for this show to come back since July! You left us with a cliffhanger and then went away. Please come back cuz you're breaking my itty bitty heart!

Bring it back!

By anitavarricchio, Nov 02, 2013

this was one of the best TV shows I have seen in a very long time. All of the actors in it are fantastic and the show is very addicting. I cannot believe it was cancelled because of the outrage from religious Groups. failing ratings my ass. I cannot believe a great show like this gets cancelled but a tacky terrible soap opera garbage show like once upon a time has several seasons. it just goes to show you the influence religious nuts have in America. What the hell happened to separation of church and state? If you do not like something don't watch it simple as that. I am so sick of religious nuts ruining things for the rest of us.moreless

Best Series it Back

By eileenbrackett, Oct 15, 2013

This show is fantastic!!! Can't believe that they cancelled it. I have watched the 13 episodes and could watch a 100 is better than lost. Wish the execs did cancel the good Nova was another. Bring it back!!!!

ABC FOOLS

By wickedplaymate, Oct 11, 2013

ABC needs to bring this show back. I really enjoyed watching it but like always they cancel the good shows and keep the crappy ones on .

Another good program bites the dust!?

By purpleladytghd, Jul 21, 2013

I agree with "Bring It Back!" I wish a petition would work, but when the network execs. make up their minds about programs it s gone. Its all about the money. Never mind its being recorded to watch at a later time or even on ABC in Demand where you have to watch the commercials to watch the program. Every time I get hooked it gets pulled!

Bring It Back!

By IMAGEK, Jul 21, 2013

Start a Petition!

USA can bring it back!

This actually has decent acting!!

Goodness- if they have trash on f/x & TNT- show something GOOD & ADULT!!!

What Were You Thinking, ABC???

By NawTqT, Jul 16, 2013

666 Park Avenue was, in my opinion, the best of all suspense-type TV shows aired. It kept me on the edge of my seat and in a "I can't wait to see what happens next" mode. The last episode, Lazareth Part 1 had such a surprising ending with Jane transformed into a 2013 Rosemary's Baby. I absolutely loved the show and wish ABC would reconsider putting the show back on with new episodes for all of us who miss all the nail-biting on Saturday night! What were you thinking, ABC by cancelling such a fantastic program????moreless

Crap Shoot!

By houbou, Jul 06, 2013

Ok, I've been at Episode 9 and you know, this is becoming a damn good show! I'm truly sad to know that it will be cancelled. Patience is a virtue. ABC shouldn't have jumped the gun.

***

I really think this show has something good to offer. I like it. I hope they at least resolve the show on DVD if the cancellation is final.

***

This was one of those shows that could have used a bit better execution. And better leads.moreless

Isn't this the same network....

By DahlKaiser, Jun 24, 2013

that canceled "Commander in Chief"? Right in the middle of the series? Gena David even won an award

for her performance. Whatza matter wich you guys? You didn't give either of these programs a chance!

If you can't be productive and know what people want from you - well then go work for congress.

Bring BOTH programs back! and quit messin' with us!

Load More Reviews