10-8

Show Reviews (4)

Fair
6.7

Why would anyone cancel this?

By kila177anja12o, Sep 10, 2010

This was a very entertaining show that deserved a chance. It was preempted so many times that I lost track of it. They should have really let this show go 4 months. Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back!moreless

Good show

By Wendy_Salas, Aug 19, 2005

What happened I was so excited to see the next season and it never came back? What happened it was good. It had humor as well as drama and cute guys. BRING IT BACK. I hate when a good show I like comes on then it just stops that sucks!!

Loveable!!

By bjdguy, Jun 16, 2005

What happened to this show?!?!?!? It was funny and charming and dramatic at the same time. After each episode I would talk about it with my family and we decided it was one of the best on ABC so far. I want this show back and I would also like to know when i can get the first season.

just my opinion,