Show Reviews (133)

Good
7.6

By abomcdabo, Aug 17, 2013

90210 is full of dramma and is a great show to whatch love it so much

Shallow? Yes. Great anyway? Hell ya!

By Itsy_Bitsy, May 28, 2013

I was a fan of the original show and I was thrilled that it was being remade for a younger, newer generation. What I expected was a show that I might occasionally watch if I had time. Fortunately, the remake was better than I expected. Although I would've loved for some of the original cast to drop in for a cameo a few times each season.

I love 90210 because it is so unrealistic. Let's face it, no one expects to watch it for the dramatic, realistic plot lines and characters - the appeal lies in the outrageously over fantastic lives of these kids who lead adult-like lives yet mostly approach situations in very childish ways. 90210 is stupidly brilliant in a way that pulls the watcher in, whether they want to watch or not. Proof of this lies in the fact that my race car driving, fashion hating, sarcastic boyfriend watched it with me once and then insisted that I DVR the series. Haha!

The cancellation sucks but at least they gave us a two hour series finale, which is more than I can say for most canceled TV series.moreless

Liam shoes

By AliBenjazia, May 15, 2013

Is it me or Liam was wearing different shoes on the last scene .As we see he had black shoes while riding the motorcycle but they magically changed to brown while proposing to Annie .I think it is a fatal error ,at least it ruined the best scene for me .Otherwise this show is awesome !!!

What can u say? Nothing beats the original

By adamashley773, May 04, 2013

Biggest downfall of this show is not featuring more of the original cast. Now, after watching the success of the rebooted Dallas.... CW may have regretted focusing the show on the new cast.

PLZ DONT CANCEL THE SHOW

By fatimariaz_87, Apr 17, 2013

90210 IS REALLY it has changed alot since first season but thats how they are showcasing that life doesnt remain the should bring back annei's grandmother n her parents and naomi's sister CANCEL THE IS REALLY REFRESHING TO SEE CALIFORNIA LYF AMONG all that murder ,sociopath on CW listen to the CANCEL THE SHOW

plz save 90210 spread the word nd ask u friends to rate 2

By nikita1, Apr 14, 2013

i love 90210 even though we cant stop dease sychos frm canceling hope we cvn make a diffrents

90210 - Good things come to an end!!

By Tasja82, Mar 28, 2013

Even if I like 90210 I have to say: I don't know why they had to do a remake of the original series. Why mess with that!?!? The original 'Beverly Hills 90210' is so much better than '90210'. It's such a cliche and a rip off!!!!! The same with all the other remakes such as Melrose Place, Hawaii Five-O etc. Don't get me wrong, I like those shows, even if I never watched the old Hawaii Five-O. But why make a remake, make a similiar show. Still, 90210 is a good show. And it is very entertaining to watch!! But you know what they say: good things come to an end!! Even for 90210!moreless

DON'T CANCEL THE SHOW!

By Ukie, Mar 12, 2013

I can't believe they are cancelling this show! I know it was more intriguing in the beginning, but it's still one of the best shows out there in terms of drama, etc. Now there will really be nothing entertaining to watch. Al l the longer series are so dumb -- vampires, murder, etc.

9O21O Good!

By JesusBaywatch, Feb 27, 2013

This show are very good. 9O21O is so correctly drama but Glee Goss girl are very stupid shows. 9O21O is perfect The luxury life in Beverly Hill are so cool like that show. Perfect!

9021OH MY GOD !

By eric_chag, Dec 10, 2012

Ok. First of all, I'm watching 90210 since season 1 and I think that the show has became less interesting in season 4 with too many characters we don't care like Austin, but with season 5, it's becoming fresh again. They should focus less on Naomi and focus more on others, like Silver or Annie. And they should bring back old BH 90210 characters like Kelly. After all, it's Silver's sister and we don't hear of her. I was a fan of the love triangles in old BH 90210, like Kelly/Dylan/Brenda or Kelly/Brandon/Dylan. I think that they're missing it in 90210. The couples aren't the same since season 1 and everyone sleeps with everyone. I mean, Silver with Dixon, Teddy, Navid, Liam. There's no solid couples like it was in old BH. Even in The OC, it was Ryan/Marissa and Seth/Summer all the time.

I don't think the show will last ten seasons like it was for Beverly Hills 90210, but I hope one more season. And please, stop to put characters in exagerate situations. Yeah, it's Beverly Hills and everything seems bigger, but remember the 90's prequel, it wasn't like that !

moreless