A Haunting

Show Reviews (80)

Great

stop drawing pentagrams all over everything!" (Black Magic episode)

By SuperDan69, Dec 05, 2014

OMG if I ever have to say that to anyone, especially my son, a hunting would be the least of my worries!I would be more concerned that my mother was actually my sister and I was surrounded by trailer homes. Dad is in no position to judge. I know that goatee is popular with the guys at the KKK funhouse, but truth is you are just to lazy to shave aren't you? Either that or you grew it out to catch the food that falls out of your mouth to eat later. My theory is that dad and his buddies are having a competition to see how fat, ugly and ignorant they have to get before women stop making their babies. And what's with the kitten sacrifice? Again, a haunting would be the least of my worries here. You don't need a priest, you need some Haldol in that house!

The only thing funnier than this show is watching its fans competing for who is the best Christian.moreless

A haunting is the best, original and excellent narration make this a constant winner.

By barrylittleton, Nov 27, 2014

this is the original go show and I still love it after seven seasons

A Haunting more like a bold faced lie

By DavidtheTallOne, Oct 10, 2014

I use to like this show. But the more I watched it was too one sided. It poorly portrays belief systems other than Christianity. I actually watched one episode that didn't. Then the trend continued. It's such a shame this show was geared toward playing into the stereo types that make us shake our head in disgust.

Also, this show loves profiling Ed, and Lorraine Warren. Which if you've done any research you find that it's a good thing Ed is no longer on this Earth to deceive, and betray confidentiality of those people he, and his wife Lorraine played for fools. Real researchers do not cash in for Hollywood. Lorraine is the only one left, and she's just as big of a charlatan as Ed if not more so because Ed's no longer there to coach her.

Do not swallow everything you see on "A Haunting" because its ratings. It's fiction not fact. I tried watching a new episode and it was the same bias that existed as before. If you're gonna portray people who practice my religion as obsessed people who use other people's items such as a piece of hair in a love spell think again.

We do not interfere in other people's free will. Nor do we open doors to send hauntings to their houses. People are sick, and get obsesssed as well as other things but exploring a different religion is not one of them.

An harm none do as ye will. That's the Wiccan rede. Since that episode the show has been pulled but reruns persist. I'm happy that "A Haunting" will no longer play into negative stereotypes or push its bias on the rest of us.

I have friends who are in every religion possible. There's no reason to enjoy A Haunting unless it's just another fictional account.

"Based on true events" doesn't mean it's true. What it really means is made up for dramatic, and theatrical affect. Unless the book is non fiction, in which case still go do your research.moreless

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

By christina77785, Aug 22, 2014

hello im writing for help or relief or what u like to call it. I live with my grandma in a home about 100 years old or so we cant sleep good at night we are disturbingly wakened. upstairs loud noises doors slamming thing being thrown I cant take this house anymore if this show comes out I would be so happy to find out whats really here. please contact me at I really appreciate if some one can investigate.

what is going on

By SupermansLois, Aug 04, 2014

I'm reading comments slamming down Christian views on this show and its really ridiculous. It is not the only religion I've seen these families go to for these type of hauntings. Are most of them going to God for guidance, yes probably because there are a lot of Christians out there who go through paranormal experiences, like myself. But this show is not jamming that belief down your throat. Its saying that this is what worked for them. But I've seen Native American Shaman, Paranormal Investigators, Mediums and Wiccan ceremonies on this show battling whatever haunting was going on. In most cases the families just leave because nothing worked for them, including going to God. Whether this show is real or fake, what haunts us all isn't and if people want to go to whatever belief system they have, who are we to judge? Everyone here is slamming us Christians down thinking its the only religion showed when its not the truth. There just happens to be a lot more people who believe in God sharing their stories than the rest of you care about. Believe or don't believe but don't slam my religion down simply because you don't have the same one or any religion at all. Watch or don't watch, either way those of us who believe in God and are Christians aren't going anywhere so get over it.moreless

love paranormal shows

By melaniecoleman961, Jul 16, 2014

I love watching shows of the paranormal. Its actually all i care to watch. Which i guess is a bad thing because all im watching now are repeats OVER AND OVER AND OVER.. im really bummed about it. Fake or not my attention. Well will again if wecould get something new.

Get on it.. i know there are storys out there .. enough to air different ones vs. Repeats ..

@ there is Evil There is his nemesis GOD!

By commentprincess, Jun 16, 2014

Where there is Evil There is his nemesis GOD! if you call this Christian propaganda then I feel sorry for can not have good without bad, Demonic without Angelic, Devil without God!!! So of course all of this is religiously based, whether it be Jew, Christian or Muslim or any faith!!!! Each one has its means to banish demonic and evil you Dont like it, then Dont Watch!!! This is real to us in our faiths and we have the means to fight evil.........moreless

Christian Propaganda

By dilloncraig7, May 30, 2014

I used to love this show for the idea of the paranormal but I just can't enjoy it any more because of the blatant christian propaganda flooding every episode. Shame on every one involved in this steaming pile of garbage. If your a christian who believes in ghosts or "Demons" as they love to call them, you'll probably enjoy this show. If your any other religion or belief system this show does not care about you.

Not impressed

By LindaZeb, May 29, 2014

I use to do paranormal investigations, I was the tech manager for a couple teams that I was with. So after doing it for several years I find my self unimpressed with this show. Every episode promotes god where god is the only answer & every spirit is a demon. Poppy cock, every belief system has their own way of dealing with spirits, the christian faith isn't the ONLY one that knows how to deal with such matters. Thou you'd never know that by watching the show. I discovered while actually investigating supposed haunted locations that the christian clients ALWAYS claimed to have a demon, which never turned out to be the case. The show is a fars, targeting the christian population while ignoring all other belief systems. I'd rather turn off the tv than watch that show. If I could give a 0 I would, but 1 is the lowest rating I could give.moreless

big fan

By nikkiluna54, Mar 10, 2014

I absolutely love this show.. but im kinda of upset to hear that some of the episodes are not true :( I really love the paranormal well the idea of it.. but I hope this show isnt fake

Load More Reviews