A Minute With Stan Hooper

Show Reviews (4)

Good

Stan Hooper I love it but a little to smart for some people as you can see from some of the reviews posted.

By MarkKilgore, Mar 16, 2011

Reading the reviews of this show anybody can see that some people just have a problem with Norm Mcdonald. I think he is great his humor is smart and almost all of the characters on this show are new and funny. Fred Willard as Fred Hawkins in the show was great on of he best characters on tv at the time. The feel of the show was very comfortable to most people I've asked about it. I am not sure who has it out for Norm Mcdonald in the showbiz world, but lots of my thirty something and late twenty something aged friends would like to know so we could tell that person that he is very funny and should be on the air.moreless

The show is funny it gave me a green acres feeling but norm mcdonald is funny

By redatom65, Mar 16, 2011

I consider this show very funny and it was taken off to quick Fox didn't give it a chance really i thought it was a good new show as i'm hard to plz on sitcoms. i sadly wish i had a dvd set of it, recoomended. plz bring it back!

Can you believe they gave this idiot a second shot at a TV series?

By vsmakrock, Mar 16, 2011

Please see my review of "Norm" and you'll understand why this show was doomed before it ever hit the airwaves. Five Words: Norm MacDonald is NOT funny.

They say this review has to be 50 words long so that it can be posted. I write this paragraph only to fulfill this requirement by five words.