A Minute With Stan Hooper

Show Reviews (4)

Good

The show is funny it gave me a green acres feeling but norm mcdonald is funny

By redatom65, Mar 16, 2011

I consider this show very funny and it was taken off to quick Fox didn't give it a chance really i thought it was a good new show as i'm hard to plz on sitcoms. i sadly wish i had a dvd set of it, recoomended. plz bring it back!

Can you believe they gave this idiot a second shot at a TV series?

By vsmakrock, Mar 16, 2011

Please see my review of "Norm" and you'll understand why this show was doomed before it ever hit the airwaves. Five Words: Norm MacDonald is NOT funny.

They say this review has to be 50 words long so that it can be posted. I write this paragraph only to fulfill this requirement by five words.

This show sucks. Never bring it back.

By tj_egan, Mar 16, 2011

You could describe this show as a piece of crap. Why did Fox ever pick up this show. The plot of the story doesn't make sense why is he living in this place and where does eh work because hes still got his show. Like what the hell. Thank goodness they pulled this show because it was a dissappointment to the world. A huge dissappointment. So when ever you see someone from the cast of this show tell them that you have been dissappointed.moreless