POLL: Which New Fall Shows Are You Most Excited For?

By Kaitlin Thomas

Aug 15, 2014

I know it still smells like sunscreen and happiness outside, but we're only about a month away from the start of the fall TV season, so it's high time to start thinking about which new comedies and dramas will earn a coveted spot on your DVR/viewing schedule.

And with that in mind, we're curious as to what's on your current shortlist. Got your eye on NBC's new romantic comedy Marry Me, or maybe you watched the newly released A to Z pilot and found love at first site? Perhaps you're dying to see what Fox can do with Gotham, or how Arrow spin-off The Flash will stack up to its big brother? Are you a diehard Shondland fan who can't wait to learn How to Get Away With Murder? We'll be coming out with our official "most anticipated new shows" list soon, but in the meantime, we want to know which freshman series you're most looking forward to. 

Peruse the photo gallery below below to jog your memory of what's coming down the pike, and then cast your vote in the poll.

Note: Even though the gallery contains both fall and midseason series, we've only included FALL shows in the poll. 

thekaitling:list:which-fall-show-are-you-most-excited-for/

And now spill: What'd you pick, and why?

TV.com's 2014 Fall Preview: 
New Shows, Network Schedules, Trailers, and More

• Comments (258)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • Pnascimento 2 days ago

Gee! I have to say The Flash, Gotham is been a genuine surprise and Forever is a procedural that escapes the old procedural shows formula. But the best one is really The Flash.

• kennfree Oct 25, 2014

I've seen Gracepoint, it was called Broadchurch. So I know how it ends. I love Forever, it is Castle-ish with a twist: no, not that he dies, but there is no real sexual tension between the two leads. I'm sure that bothers the hell out of you critics, because you won't be able to bash the show for that reason. Scorpion is a good show so far, it gives a fresh look at geniuses and how they interact with the world: terribly. Much better than Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. What's not to be excited about The Flash? It's Fun. Madame Secretary & The Mysteries of Laura: I'll watch anything remotely good with Tia Leoni and Debra Messing. Haven't been disappointed by either one yet.

• MACFAN1 Sep 30, 2014

I voted for Scorpion, Forever, Gracepoint and The Flash. I loved the premieres for Scorpion and Forever. I saw the second episode of Scorpion and have officially put it on my must-see list. Love the message and it is fun. Will see the second episode of Forever this week on demand. As for Gracepoint, I saw Broadchurch last summer and loved it.

i love smart people including nerds. That is why Scorpion got my attention.

• sicklizard6969 Oct 03, 2014

Hey Macfan1, I was just about to write my two cents worth when I read yours and realised that my views are so similar to yours that there would be no point in writing them down.
    Like you I love Scorpion and have seen Broadchurch and can't wait to see how Gracepoint turns out.
    My wife thinks I watch too much tv, I told her 'How is that even possible'?
    I read a rumour that David Tennent would be reprising his role from Broadchurch to Gracepoint. I hope its a true rumour as he was great in the part.
    If he plays the part the big question is; will he play it with his natural Scottish accent or will he use English or American?

• coffeebud Sep 29, 2014

add to the list of 1) Constantine 2) Gotham 3) Flash, from other productions

1) Criminal Minds
    2) CSI
    3) Supernatural
    4) Sherlock
    5) Arrow
    6) Blacklist
    7) Bones
    8) White Collar
    9) Downton Abby

• AndreaSinclai Sep 24, 2014

Having now seen the bulk of these pilots, i'm actually pretty impressed. This is quite better than last years line up by far (shows getting axed left and right within the first week, anybody?) i think (and hope) people are finally so over the reality tv genre that we've collectively decided to give even the most undeserving show a chance nowadays...now, will any of them be this years Sleepy Hollow is leaving something to be desired. The reality is, they're all teetering on mediocre, but i'll take it if it draws in enough ratings to keep them around and spare us something along the lines of Extreme Pregnancy! Street Edition. The Flash will more than likely succeed as this years hit show; NCIS:NOLA comes in as a legit and faithful NCIS spin off that should do as well as NCIS:LA does once it finds its footing; Scorpion is a little daunting but definitely worth watching if but for the cool stunt they pull at the end of the pilot; Constantine will be great if NBC gives it a chance (IMHO NBC is the new FOX; even FOX doesn't axe shows as quickly as the peacock does anymore) Selfie is quirky and humbling, again it could do well if it finds its footing. Forever is a series i already enjoy 2 eps in, given i actually did not care for New Amsterdam, that's probably funny. Give real shows a chance people!

• nellidimi52 Sep 22, 2014

the flash is gonna be my favourite but I am also excited about how to get away with murder and gotham...

• MollyScandalicious Sep 20, 2014

How to get away with murder is the only new Fall show i'm excited about.

• tammyhuff63 Sep 20, 2014

Madam Secretary because it's the only place to see a politician doing the right thing.

• BillyRay3384 Sep 18, 2014

none cause they'll be canceled before or at season's end.

• ashesandbuggy Sep 18, 2014

many shows, 'the Flash' and', Gotham and Forever, Madam Secretary, Scorpion, and NCIS New Orleans.

• See More Comments (152)