ABC Weekend Specials

Show Reviews (3)

Fair

I remember it fondly

By CAPNDEL, Oct 03, 2007

This show came on once all the other cartoons on ABC were finished and just before American Bandstand if I remember correctly. I remember watching it when I would stay at my grandparents. Some of the episodes I remember were better than the others. I was kind of sorry to hear that the show was cancelled and that a new generation would never get to see it. Maybe some one will put out a greatest hits dvd or something one of these days. But for now I guess it will only be remembered as a fond memory of many peoples childhood.moreless

By bebop_01, Jun 01, 2006

Not exactly a bad way to past time. Although I have had more enjoyable moments. ABC Weekend Specials does have its high points although I certainly wished there were more of them. It left me bored not long after I was exposed to it and that certainly is not saying something entirely positive about it. Nonetheless, it is very well packaged so a 7 rating I feel is very fair.