Great

May want to see again

By anastasia1243, Feb 08, 2014

Few ep (97)

(Title got removed by Julius Robotink)

By The_simpsonsFan, Jan 26, 2013

My most favorite sonic show! It's kid friendly, all the beautiful colors,sonic and tails running around stopping the badniks scratch and grounder. I like all the chilidog jokes. Jaleel Whites voices fits sonic perfectly!

Man they should have put more episodes

By RicoColeman, Feb 23, 2012

this show is very good I wish they had put more episodes that was not a very good time to end, I wish they could at least make another sonic show just like this it's just an awesome show!

The only true Sonic show.

By Creapy_team, Apr 14, 2011

Sonic running like hell, with his pal Miles and defeating Robotnik and his evil plans. I don't know how the other Sonic shows was anything else then this. Because this is the true Sonic the Hedgehog.

The show is pretty funny too, and this will atleast give you a little smile when watching it. All the shows are heartwarming and this reminds me how much Sonic Shows have gone downhill. SaTaM was the last we saw of the real Sonic. Sonic Underground presented a storyline about how Sonic was borned, but he didn't trust 100% on his speed, and used guitars and crap. Not Sonic. Not even close. Also, Tails where nowhere in Underground. Totaly failure.

Sonic X were a bit more acceptable, now when Sonic ran alot, like he should. But it now, all the sudden, Sonic ran on Earth. Totaly failure. Also, nobody likes Chris.

Maybe this show was a bit too cartoony, but it was all fun at the same time. Hope some producer or SEGA remembers this show and makes something close to it, because this is a classic show.moreless

Nothing too special, but it's not that bad.

By CartoonKing50, Apr 14, 2011

"Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog" is the 1st animated TV show to be based on the popular Sonic the Hedgehog video game series, wich is considered to be Sega's answer to Nintendo's Mario. And like Mario, this cartoon was produced by DiC Entertainment (the producers of "Inspector Gadget", "Heathcliff", and the later episodes of "Alvin and the Chipmunks"). While the Mario cartoons were pretty close to the games (excluding Mario World), this show wasn't. The Sonic games were about an evil scientist taking animals and turning them into his robot slaves, in order for him to take over the world and remake it in his image. This show was pure insanity! It was pretty much just a blue hedgehog and a two-tailed fox running around, eating chili dogs and stopping Robotnik's minions Scratch and Grounder. And why Robotnik was evil was never given an explanation in this show. Really, this version of him isn't even smart. Dr. Robotnik is supposed to be a genius, in this show he was an idiotic fool, who failed at everything, and made Patrick Star look intellectual. Robotnik's only sign of intelligence at all is his ability to build robots. And the way he builds them doesn't make any sense at all. This show was basically just a rip-off of the Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner shorts. But this show was fun to watch. It wasn't funny at all, it was extremely repetetive and predictable, and sometimes it was cheesier than "Full House" and "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers" put together. However it was entertaining. It's mainly just a fun show to watch to pass time. It's not very good, but it's not horrible. Deep inside I want to say this show is awful, but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. Because it was pretty fun. And the voice acting was great. The voice actors for Scratch, Grounder and Tails weren't amazing, but Long John Baldry was a good choice for this goofy version of Robotnik, and Jaleel White (Steve Urkel) is still the best Sonic. Yes I said it. He's better than Ryan Drummond (Sonic's video game voice from 1999-2004). I didn't even like Ryan Drummond as Sonic. He made him sound too bland, boring and simple, while Jaleel White was not only a better actor, but he made Sonic sound how he was supposed to act. Like a teenager who likes to break the rules, have fun and do what he wants. Jaleel really did a good job putting that into Sonic's voice. While Ryan Drummond made him sound like just a boring, average hero, and had none of the attitude and impatientness Jaleel put there, and that's the kind of guy Sonic was originally imagined as. Jason Griffith (Sonic's voice on "Sonic X" and the games from 2005-2010) made Sonic sound too boring, emotionless, and nasal. And Roger Smith (Sonic's current voice actor on the games) is pretty good, but not quite as good as Jaleel White. Well, Scratch and Grounder were annoying, Robotnik was a pathetic excuse for a villain, Tails was helpless and always the one getting kidnapped, the scripts were repetetive and predictable, the animation was sloppy, the show was crazier than "Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat", "Space Ghost: Coast to Coast" and "Bobobo-bo-bobobo" all put together, but it was fun and entertaining, and a good way to pass time, but not what I'd call a classic, and I don't plan on buying the DVDs. Rating: 57% "Average"

Not too good, but not that bad either. However it was somewhat entertaining, but I would not call it a classic, and it's pretty much only fun when you're really bored.

-Cartoon Kingmoreless

I wish this show wasn't taken off so soon

By That_TV_Dude, Apr 14, 2011

Out of all the Sonic shows that were ever made, this is by far the funniest. AoSTH is about everyone's favorite blue hedgehog, Sonic, and his pal Tails. Together they face Dr. Robotnik and his henchmen robots, Scratch and Grounder. So the show stays true to the game's premise, and it got better. Each episode was about Robotnik trying to take over Mobius, and each episode is very funny. The epsiodes had excellent slap stick humor that got better with each episode and never fails to impress. I love how the show does a reference to Loony Toons with Scratch and Grounder chasing Sonic and laying traps, and it was a great reference to Wile E. Coyote. I also loved how funny Robotnik could be and act so over the top and constanly say "I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG!" it was so amusing. Sonic is also hilarious with his antics and amusing ways to defeat Robotnik. Scratch and Grounder were by far my favorite though. They were always bickering at each other and being so dumb, that it was hilarious. Tails was great in this show as well, and was the least wacky character in this show. The artwork is great and hasn't aged badly at all and the animation is great, but it does get repetitive as same animation scenes are used again a lot. At the end, we are treated to a segment called Sonic Says. it was Sonic giving a moral message to kids like not running away, or not cheating. It was a decent way to try to teach kids lessons, but I doubt any of them listened and were more into seeing Sonic instead. I really wish this show didn't get canceled so soon and DIC give it another chance, but thankfully it's on DVD and Youtube now so you can see this show. Even if you aren't a sonic fan, this is a great show to see.moreless

A show that would of been better as a laughing joke to the Sonic games.

By OneBlindMan, Apr 14, 2011

Its pretty easy to see why they changed this show with the larger cast and much darker and continuing story of the SatAM series. This show was far too comical to deal with the very real motive that Sonic the Hedgehog has on people. And that is freedom and what people are willing to do to get it. It was funny, I'll give it that, but Sonic's WHOLE attitude wasn't fully realized here. The characters were given an overhaul with this one and it was welcomed, but I don't ever believe that Sonic thought that Tails was an annoying nuisence. Robotnik's 'Master plans' in this one truly poke fun at his immaturity, but he really is a very clever planner. In SatAM, this was fully realized and captured, actually making him a major threat rather than a walking joke.moreless

I'd say it's truly what die-hard Sonic fans want out of our lil' blue blur.Honestly,(even though he wasn't created yet)I think Knuckles could make the show little bit better.

By SonicPlumber964, Apr 14, 2011

Ok,you know the drill.It's good ol' Sonic and Tails getting into trouble every now and any other episode made.I enjoy how the characters can be very imaginative.Sure,the only REAL Sonic characters are Eggman,Sonic and Tails.Though ya get used to it.Now Grounder and Scratch,they are the real people if you want to see good comedy.I solute you,AOSTH!!!

this show is based on the SEGA game Sonic. It is about a hedgenog: Sonic and his friends saving the good.

By super_mandii, Apr 14, 2011

The arcade game is sooo much better then the show. the animation is a little weird. The characthers look fake and the plots in the t v show are not that good. i prefer the game 2127389749875043759076947690767 percent more then the t v show.

the show is so unoriginal also.. because it takes the concept of the game which is really good and then makes it this thing.

one good thing is i think they stopped showing this on t v which means in order to watch this not good show you would have to rent the dvd

watch it if you want but i do not like it at all.....moreless

Load More Reviews